I'm getting sick of Bendis' dialogue style

Zombipanda - I admire your tuchus

j Agamemnon - My TUCHUS?

Zombipanda - Yes. That.... I so admire that.

j Agamemnon -You have got to be kidding me. Of all the things to admire about me (amd my tuchus IS and admirable tuchus) - of all the things to admire about me, you admire THAT?

Zombipanda - Yes. That. So. very. that.

j Agamemnon -Oy. Just shut up. What about these aliens?

Zombipanda - Let's keep blasting alien butt with our superpowers. (I mean - when aliens show up, what good are these superpowers if you don't use them to, y'know, blast their butts?)

j Agamemnon -Butts? Alien butts? Again with the tuchus! What is it with you?

-BOOOOOOM- (artist, please cram 3 pages of action here into one panel, as I have used a LOT of space on 'Tarantino-lite' conversation)

j Agamemnon -Phew! That was awesome! That was awesome squared! That was awesome to the power of awesome! I destroyed the front side of the alien forces and you handled the back side!

Zombipanda - You said 'back side'

j Agamemnon -Oy vey

E - Get a room, you two - anyone see where Jessica Drew went? Now THERE's a back side!

*artist of lesser ability - please put in a flashback that is AT BEST tenuously related to anything going on here. this will keep artist of greater quality on book for a longer period of time.

*Flash forward and end with a close up of Spider-man, Wolverine or both.

*Pad book with a new section called 'An anal History of the Avengers' that will mock the readers' stories from their childhood.

End

signed - BMB

PotD

Zombipanda - I admire your tuchus

j Agamemnon - My TUCHUS?

Zombipanda - Yes. That.... I so admire that.

j Agamemnon -You have got to be kidding me. Of all the things to admire about me (amd my tuchus IS and admirable tuchus) - of all the things to admire about me, you admire THAT?

Zombipanda - Yes. That. So. very. that.

j Agamemnon -Oy. Just shut up. What about these aliens?

Zombipanda - Let's keep blasting alien butt with our superpowers. (I mean - when aliens show up, what good are these superpowers if you don't use them to, y'know, blast their butts?)

j Agamemnon -Butts? Alien butts? Again with the tuchus! What is it with you?

-BOOOOOOM- (artist, please cram 3 pages of action here into one panel, as I have used a LOT of space on 'Tarantino-lite' conversation)

j Agamemnon -Phew! That was awesome! That was awesome squared! That was awesome to the power of awesome! I destroyed the front side of the alien forces and you handled the back side!

Zombipanda - You said 'back side'

j Agamemnon -Oy vey

E - Get a room, you two - anyone see where Jessica Drew went? Now THERE's a back side!

*artist of lesser ability - please put in a flashback that is AT BEST tenuously related to anything going on here. this will keep artist of greater quality on book for a longer period of time.

*Flash forward and end with a close up of Spider-man, Wolverine or both.

*Pad book with a new section called 'An anal History of the Avengers' that will mock the readers' stories from their childhood.

End

signed - BMB

That is so - and I am telling you this - that is so accurate.

Latest posts

Back