I'm just saying, Proj is in Australia...

E

Excelsior Club
...and these are being seen in Australia, signed "Craig":

timemachine.jpg

I don't know if Proj is responsible but I fully intend to start putting signs like these up all over Chicago.

I don't know if Proj is responsible but I fully intend to start putting signs like these up all over Chicago.

Don't include stuff to do with cheese and kites.

At first I was wondering how Proj had enough time in the day to do all this and post on the UC, then I saw the time machine one. Proj, do you follow Back to the Future rules, Terminator rules, or Time Cop rules when time travelling?

The best part is reading about all the little weird differences between Australian culture and names for things and our own.

Banana Big Ms? What!

You should have seen the things that were posted last time Tog went to San Diego

*shudders*

I know... I WAS THERE!

At first I was wondering how Proj had enough time in the day to do all this and post on the UC, then I saw the time machine one. Proj, do you follow Back to the Future rules, Terminator rules, or Time Cop rules when time travelling?

Some weird combination of all three.

I knew it.

No you didn't.

The best part is reading about all the little weird differences between Australian culture and names for things and our own.

Banana Big Ms? What!

Shut up! You are wrong at everything!

Spatchcock?

Love this. Please continue.

Spatchcock. Don't judge me.

Ah. Good old urban chaos.

Edit: Dude's name is apparently David, not Craig.

That must mean I'm behind all of this. It doesn't really come as a surprise to me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back