I'm so fed up with MJ

Ricky said:
4. Those people here who quote "Spiderman will always have MJ, like Superman will allways have Loise", please remember, that before Amazing Spiderman #200, it would have been: "Spiderman will always have Gwen, ..."!
If MJ could replace some other girl, whe not replace MJ for a while?

Because it gets to the point where she becomes more than a supporting character; she's just as much part of Spder-Man as his costume or his webs. Especially since the movies are out and that's what people are familiar with.

I think MJ is all in material to Spider-Man, really... You can't have a Spider-Man title without Uncle Ben, but an MJ?

The post that spurred me to drop this one has disappeared with the site reboot, but I'll ask it again anyways. All the people who want MJ gone... who would you put Peter with? Gwen is worm food, Debra Whitman's crazier than a bag of ferrets, Betty Brant and Felicia Hardy are both a good deal older, and Liz Allen wants MJ away from Peter; why would she date him herself? And Kitty may be obsessed with Spider-man, but that'd just end up in another 616 Black Cat situation; liking the superhero but perhaps not the person under the costume.

jtg3885 said:
The post that spurred me to drop this one has disappeared with the site reboot, but I'll ask it again anyways. All the people who want MJ gone... who would you put Peter with? Gwen is worm food, Debra Whitman's crazier than a bag of ferrets, Betty Brant and Felicia Hardy are both a good deal older, and Liz Allen wants MJ away from Peter; why would she date him herself? And Kitty may be obsessed with Spider-man, but that'd just end up in another 616 Black Cat situation; liking the superhero but perhaps not the person under the costume.

well i agree with most of that, as for the kitty situation, she has seen him without the costume, but her feelings towards him havent appeared to have changed yet....so we will have to see next time if she is still swooning over him.

Latest posts

Back