Image Solicits for DECEMBER now up (Cool stuff yo!)

Friday

And can be found HERE

DUSTY STAR #1 (RES)
Written by ANDREW ROBINSON & JOE PRUETT
Art & cover by ANDREW ROBINSON
It's a different time and a strange place. It's burlesque shows and all-night poker games, robots and flying ships, tattooed horses and new wave cowboys and cowgirls with bad attitudes. This is the world of Dusty Star, a tough-as-nails gunslinger with a steely-eyed gaze and a draw as fast as greased lighting! An appealing blend of western, science fiction, adventure and humor.
December 7 • 32 pg • FC • $3.50
Well, I do love Sci-Fi westerns, and heard good things about Dusty Star in the past. I might be checking this out.

THE LOOKING GLASS WARS: HATTER M. #1 (of 4)
Written by FRANK BEDDOR & LIZ CAVALIER
Art by BEN TEMPLESMITH
Like a violent birth, Royal Bodyguard Hatter Madigan explodes through a puddle on the Champs Elysées from his world in the year 1859, shockingly separated from the future Queen of Wonderland he had been entrusted to protect. Pursued by the police, taunted by nationalistic Frenchmen and challenged by an evil black magician, Hatter must evade the authorities while simultaneously searching for lost princess Alyss!
The myth of Hatter M begins here.
December 7 • 40 pg • FC • $3.99
:shock:

THE WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS, VOL. 1 HC – GEM
Written by ROBERT KIRKMAN
Art by TONY MOORE, CHARLIE ADLARD & CLIFF RATHBURN
Cover by TONY MOORE
This deluxe hardcover features the first 24 issues of the hit series along with the covers for the issues all in one massive, oversized slip-cased volume. Perfect for long time fans, new readers, and anyone needing a heavy object with which to fend off The Walking Dead.
Retailers: This is a limited, one-time offer. This item will be limited to initial orders only and will not be reprinted.
Collects THE WALKING DEAD #1-24
December 14 • 560 pg • BW • $100.00 (limited to initial orders)/S&N $150.00 (limited to 100 copies)
Aww hell. I'd finaly talked myself into paying for the giant Walking Dead Hardcover and they go and have a signed varient. You BASTARDS! I hope I can find a good deal for this online....

FELL #4
Written by WARREN ELLIS
Art & cover by BEN TEMPLESMITH
The docks, where Snowtown meets the sea, is the black spot in the police's clean-up rate. Bodies are just thrown out into the bay, and the ones that wash back are usually unidentifiable. Detective Richard Fell attempts to trace one body back to its murder, to lay just one ghost among the thousands that haunt the docks to rest.
December 14 • 24 pg • FC • $1.99
Come on guys, it's 1.99. And a full story in its own, no 6 months wait for the resolution. Give it a chance.

Only Spawn, but I might check out that Spawn Manga. And I'm going to get Ant in trade but I didn't even see an issue on there.

Latest posts

Back