Indiana Jones - Timeline / Chronology

But what about things like the area you go from film to film in it? Clearly some point on the timeline you should have Indy been turned into lego and forced to relive his quests day after day. It seems important.

No. I may as well include the story where Indy and Short Round happen across Han Solo's body on Earth: Han and Chewie had crashed on Earth in the Falcon in the late 1700's...Han gets killed by Indians...and Chewie becomes the basis for the legend of Bigfoot and is still alive in the 1930's when Indy and Short Round happen upon the crashed Millenium Falcon.

Its not canon, or even an attempt at it like the other Indy video games, novels and comics. Nor is the Lego game (even though it does have an original area or whatever). Sorry, Mole, no Legos for you on this timeline.

Bottom line is you suck at timelines

Thats ok. You suck at casting Spider-Man.

unlike that goblin fellow, Where is he when you need him?. Sure his timelines were wrong but they showed real heart and at the end of the day isn't that what is truly important in life?

All his timelines showed were other people's heart and work. He was copying them from other sites, and adding absolutely nothing new or worthwhile (and on that rare occasion, the stuff only for turned out to be wrong). Then he claimed the work as his own. At least the heart (or lack thereof) in my timelines is my own.

So there.

:p

:twisted:

Last edited:
No. I may as well include the story where Indy and Short Round happen across Han Solo's body on Earth: Han and Chewie had crashed on Earth in the Falcon in the late 1700's...Han gets killed by Indians...and Chewie becomes the basis for the legend of Bigfoot and is still alive in the 1930's when Indy and Short Round happen upon the crashed Millenium Falcon.

Its not canon, or even an attempt at it like the other Indy video games, novels and comics. Nor is the Lego game (even though it does have an original area or whatever). Sorry, Mole, no Legos for you on this timeline.

Thats ok. You suck at casting Spider-Man.

All his timelines showed were other people's heart and work. He was copying them from other sites, and adding absolutely nothing new or worthwhile (and on that rare occasion, the stuff only for turned out to be wrong). Then he claimed the work as his own. At least the heart (or lack thereof) in my timelines is my own.

So there.

:p

:twisted:

:lol: Hopefully you know all of my last post was a joke

Latest posts

Back