Infinite Crisis-The OMAC Project

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
This hit Irish shores today and to be honest the nicest thing I can say is that it has potential.All the seeds for a good mystery were laid,and we see the final fate of Blue Beetles corpse but beyond that its just seeds and I don't wanna spoil yet.

It would be VERY disappointing if the game had been given away in the first issue but after Countdown I had high expectations that this issue just didn't match.Any thoughts?

I agree.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna pic up #2. This and Villains United seem to be the most promising titles leading up to Infinite Crisis.

*sigh*

I dunno.

I'm gonna give it a few more issues,the next one looks v promising.VU should be a lotta fun,didja c the end of Titans this week?

Patriot said:
I'm gonna give it a few more issues,the next one looks v promising.VU should be a lotta fun,didja c the end of Titans this week?
the end was really cool and how they lead in to VU is really well done.

Well ,I for one love the return of Sasha. For those of you that haven't followed your batman history, she was Bruce Wayne's bodygaurd for a time, leading into the Murderer/Fugative crossovers. She learned of his secret identity, and was imprisoned in an attempt to prevent it from being ousted. It was there that Checkmate recruited her by faking her death. All Rucka and all gold. Give the story a bit more time to develop guys, there's alot going on here and only so much room.

Baxter said:
Well ,I for one love the return of Sasha. For those of you that haven't followed your batman history, she was Bruce Wayne's bodygaurd for a time, leading into the Murderer/Fugative crossovers. She learned of his secret identity, and was imprisoned in an attempt to prevent it from being ousted. It was there that Checkmate recruited her by faking her death. All Rucka and all gold. Give the story a bit more time to develop guys, there's alot going on here and only so much room.

Who imprisoned her?

No one specific, she was held because of her involvement with the murder of Vesper Fairchild. I haven't read the issues in a while, but I believe she was accused of assisting Wayne's escape, or withholding evidence. I know they were trying to get het to give up what he did the night of, and she held her ground.

Well, three issues in my opinion is vastly different, OMAC is proving an excellent read. The splinters in the trinity are really showing, ans Sacrifice will probably consolidate the split.

But, I don't like the idea of having to pick up a Superman crossover to understand whats going on in this series.On the upside,
he really can control Superman :D

Guy Gardner, what can I say. The guys got some cojones.

And one further point:
is Sasha braindead now, or what?I'm not sure what happened there.

Johnny Bravo said:
Well, three issues in my opinion is vastly different, OMAC is proving an excellent read. The splinters in the trinity are really showing, ans Sacrifice will probably consolidate the split.

But, I don't like the idea of having to pick up a Superman crossover to understand whats going on in this series.On the upside,
he really can control Superman :D

Guy Gardner, what can I say. The guys got some cojones.

And one further point:
is Sasha braindead now, or what?I'm not sure what happened there.
I'm not happy about having to pick up 3 issues of SUper-Man and a Wonder Woman either, and my shop only gets 1 rack copy of each title a month. I'm going to have to get ready to fight for them. * sharpens his knives *

Not sure what was going on with Sasha. Maybe she's just got some kind of natural mental blocks. Pretty sure she's still thinking in there.

Latest posts

Back