Infinity Gauntlet/Cosmic Cube event?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ok, so next summer, as Mike Carey has said, he'll be doing an event for the Ultimate universe, which Quesada already confirmed there would be one. Now, Mike had said it "may or may not" out of what he was writing in his 'Godwar' arc, but with just learning about him doing either the Inifinity Gaunlet or the Cosmic Cube, would these 2 and 2 connect?

As in, would we get an Ifinity Gaunlet event or Cosmic Cube event, that is.

Last edited:
Re: Infinity Gaunlet/Cosmic Cube event?

*is confused*

When was it announced Mike Carey was doing an ultimate event? We already have enough **** going on.

And that last sentence hurt my brain.

ProjectX2 said:
*is confused*

When was it announced Mike Carey was doing an ultimate event? We already have enough **** going on.
Durin his interview from the Chicago con weekend. And confirmed by Quesada during yesterday's New Joe Fridays.

Carey from Interview said:
Then... well, yeah, then we're getting into next Summer and things will be hotting up all over the Ultimate Universe There may or may not be a direct link back to "God War" as we go into that big event - but certainly the FF will still be working through the consequences of "God War" as a new, bigger and totally unforeseeable crisis presents itself - something that the heroes are uniquely unqualified to cope with.

New Joe Fridays 9 said:
NRAMA: There was some vague reference to a Mike Carey Ultimate event next summer?

JQ: And I shall remain vague for now.

ProjectX2 said:
I'm sorry. :(

Just the idea of an Ultimate Infinity Gauntlet is enough to make me burn all my comics and close down this site.

And the cosmic cube is probably the worst invention in comics history.

E said:
Just the idea of an Ultimate Infinity Gauntlet is enough to make me burn all my comics and close down this site.
Should the list be taken out for all the million things you've said that to? :wink:

:lol:

Ed Brubaker made the Cosmic Cube cool in Captain America, so I hope Carey can do the same thing here.

E said:

*passes the Cosmic Cube to E*

Id love to see the Ultimate Infinity Gauntlet wy....Ultimate Thanos would debut....And i would love that

Venom Melendez said:
Id love to see the Ultimate Infinity Gauntlet wy....Ultimate Thanos would debut....And i would love that

Ultimate Thanos is debuting...

ProjectX2 said:
Ultimate Thanos is debuting...

OMG when? man i love you for telling me this...i....i could kiss you ..

Man that makes me happy

Venom Melendez said:

Man that makes me happy

Alright... GAY!

He's appearing sometime in Carey's UFF run.

ProjectX2 said:

More than a sjmole or Venom Melendez post? :lol:

Yeah...I know---low blow.

E said:

Not that I wanna see it happen......but I don't think you'll ever have the "mah-bolls"** to do that Ceranno. :wink:

***I will bow down and claimed "PWNED" in my sig for a day if anyone can guess what movie that's from........................and it's not even that hard***

E said:

Agreed.

....and for the unknowing and lazy: Cosmic Cube

Ice said:
Should the list be taken out for all the million things you've said that to? :wink:

:lol:

Didn't he say that after he read Ultimate Deadpool?

ProjectX2 said:
Ed Brubaker made the Cosmic Cube cool in Captain America, so I hope Carey can do the same thing here.

I'm gonna have to disagree. Cosmic cube is still a cosmic cube.

Venom Melendez said:

Man that makes me happy

.....ahem.......

Do I even need to say anything about this?
*see below*

ProjectX2 said:
Alright... GAY!

Guess I don't need to say anything. :lol:

I don't know how I feel about a Ultimate Cosmic Cube or Infinity Gauntlet. I guess I'll have to hold all reservations until I read "God War".

Last edited:

Aren't you guys forgetting about the Universal Weapon?
Ronan is Thanos' son so he could give it to his Dad.

I would of guess that the next event would have to do with the Latveria conspiracy

Latest posts

Back