Introducing The Daily Weird

E said:
Dude. You need to watch a show that you probably wont have in the states called "Spicks and Specks". They get a comedian and a musician on with the regular for a tema and have a music quiz show. It's awesome. One of the segments involves picking album covers of comparative brilliance and blacking out one word or object, and having to guess them. So many insane ones.

Ultimate Houde said:
I've seen that puddle one before, but the diving....

I've done before

I thought it was you.

You normally wear bikinis though.

Well yea, but I was having my period that day, and you can't wear a bikini and have a period, it just doesn't look right.

It looks like you have a matress in your underwear.

I read some of the comments. Some of those people are very angry with no reason. They called you an idiot for not knowing the broken-leg-soccer-player's name. WTF?

though i do like the people who think these are pics of your dog or your wife with a baby kicking out. lol

Last edited:
marvelman said:
I read some of the comments. Some of those people are very angry with no reason. They called you an idiot for not knowing the broken-leg-soccer-player's name. WTF?

though i do like the people who think these are pics of your dog or your wife with a baby kicking out. lol

:lol:

Yeah, I enjoyed that.

Those comments pale in comparison to the ones I get for the Weird Picture Archive though. I used to have a bunch of them posted...I should see if I can repost them.

If you just stick up the link, anyone with an LJ account can friend it. It's viewable and open to the general public and everything, they've just got to go to the LJ page and do it, because LJ hates everyone who is not LJ.

On that page, that the link leads too, just below the header, there's a little icon of what's meant to be a person (and probably looks like a number of LJers) and a plus symbol. That'll add it to the user account's f-list, so it'll show up.

It works on mine.

Caduceus said:
If you just stick up the link, anyone with an LJ account can friend it. It's viewable and open to the general public and everything, they've just got to go to the LJ page and do it, because LJ hates everyone who is not LJ.

On that page, that the link leads too, just below the header, there's a little icon of what's meant to be a person (and probably looks like a number of LJers) and a plus symbol. That'll add it to the user account's f-list, so it'll show up.

It works on mine.

Cool - I'll add the link. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back