Is anyone else but me....

Ultimates

A) DYING to read issue 8 of The Ultimates 2

and

B) Checking Marvel.com to see some of the newer covers?

icemastertron said:
A.) Do ya really gotta ask? :D

B.) Nah. I saw those new covers already 3 years ago. :p

Your Welcome. :heybaby:

You know Ultimate Central is so ****ing nice, cuz you only need to check this site to get it all slapped in your face. + More! Love you you Ice, my news friend! ;-)

SeAcoW said:
You know Ultimate Central is so ****ing nice, cuz you only need to check this site to get it all slapped in your face. + More! Love you you Ice, my news friend! ;-)
*Sniff* :cry:

I :heart: you, too.

I'm excited about #8.

And #9.

And #10....you get the idea.

Actually, although I'm obviously keen on reading Ultimates 8, the real story hasn't been told yet. There is another 4 issues after that to the end of the arc. That's gonna be even bigger than knowing the traitor.

Also don't forget that Wolverine, Spider-Man, and others are apppearing the latter issues too.

I tell you that the Ultimate New Ultimates are coming

DIrishB said:
Dude I feel your pain. You need to see if you can't get around that comics only once a month thing. I'd seriously die if I didn't get a new Ultimate book every week (or every other).

I'm actually getting a butt load of comics tomorrow. :rockon:

DIrishB said:
Dude I feel your pain. You need to see if you can't get around that comics only once a month thing. I'd seriously die if I didn't get a new Ultimate book every week (or every other).

I've only read Ultimates 2 #3.

DIrishB said:
Ouch, well I apologize in advance for any Ultimates 2 spoilers I may reveal in my various rantings since I know you're waiting on the trade. But man, you should just screw the trades and pick up these issues, they're well worth their cover price.

I would, but I prefer my trade collection. :D

ProjectX2 said:
I would, but I prefer my trade collection. :D

I just started reaplacing my singles with the Hardcovers. They're SOOOOOO nice. I just sell the Singles when the HCs come out now.

Except for f***ing Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra, Elektra and Adventures. I have to pick up the TRADES for those. I'm sure I'll have to do that with Hulk vs Wolverine too. . .*grumblegrumble*

Latest posts

Back