Is Jarvis Really Dead?

ourchair

Seriously, is he?

I mean sure he got shot right between the eyes by Natasha, but is that really the end for Ultimate Jarvis?

Lesser characters have survived worse, after all. Just ask General Thunderbolt Ross.

Well, I wouldn't call Thunderbolt Ross a lesser character than Jarvis. But either way I hate how all these characters are being killed after only a handful of appearances. I think the Liberators are the best example of this.

Well, I wouldn't call Thunderbolt Ross a lesser character than Jarvis.
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to imply T-Bolt was 'lesser'. That was an accident.

But the point is that the Ultimate Universe is slowly getting a little messy about death and all that, and I think it'd be unfortunate to some degree for Jarvis to be completely dead, especially since he was treated completely as a joke character (not surprising considering Millar).

Joe Kalicki said:
But either way I hate how all these characters are being killed after only a handful of appearances. I think the Liberators are the best example of this.
Millar's really lazy at developing his villains before he hands their *** to them. Not that he doesn't know how to... he's just lazy.

Is Jarvis Really Dead?

Looks like it.

I have heard stories of people living through head shots, but never at such close range and right between the eyes.

I know it shocked me too, and Millar really needs to stop the mindless death in his comics, but what are you going to do?

Abomination and Jarvis join the list of Ultimate characters that died before their time.

No. We will find out that he was kidnapped by Ultimate Kaine and genetically altered to turn into a big furry demon.

No. We will find out that he was kidnapped by Ultimate Kaine and genetically altered to turn into a big furry demon.
Please. Like that could ever happen. I think we have a better chance of Doc Ock getting Magneto like powers.

Furry demon all that...what crazy talk...

Please. Like that could ever happen. I think we have a better chance of Doc Ock getting Magneto like powers.

Furry demon all that...what crazy talk...

You're right. No self-respecting writer would try and pedal that kind of crap.

Where's the poll?
I'm not interested in the statistical record of how people are decided on whether his death is 'real' or not.

Therefore, no poll.

Foolsfolly said:
Looks like it.

I have heard stories of people living through head shots, but never at such close range and right between the eyes.

I know it shocked me too, and Millar really needs to stop the mindless death in his comics, but what are you going to do?
I agree .I'm not exactly emotionally affected by his death. Nor do I think there's any way for this death to not be real. He looks pretty dead as dead can be.

I'm just wondering if anyone thinks someone is going to write their way out of this.
Foolsfolly said:
Abomination and Jarvis join the list of Ultimate characters that died before their time.
I'd add Justin Hammer to that list.

Stark probably has some more Jarvis', probably in the same satellite storage unit he kept "Iron Man 6" in. Maybe after this thing with the Liberators is all done, he'll unleash Jarvis 6.

Stark probably has some more Jarvis', probably in the same satellite storage unit he kept "Iron Man 6" in. Maybe after this thing with the Liberators is all done, he'll unleash Jarvis 6.
No, Ultimate Jarvis' survival will be explained by Orson Scott Card. Blue butlers with undifferentiated neural tissue I tell you.

Latest posts

Back