Is the Annual going to be in TPB?

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Hi
I only collect the TPB of Ultimate spider-man. Can you tell me withh the anual be in tpb?

I ask because i want read the kitty-peter relationship

I believe you're screwed. :( Apparently, all the annuals are collected outside of the regular titles in their own tpb. So if you want the USM annual in tpb, you gotta get the UF4, ULT, and UXM too.

Now, while I think the Ultimates annual was the only good one, that's neither here nor there. You may want to pick up the annual in its original format. You should still be able to find a copy.

Bass said:
I believe you're screwed. :( Apparently, all the annuals are collected outside of the regular titles in their own tpb. So if you want the USM annual in tpb, you gotta get the UF4, ULT, and UXM too.
It was already said that they're gonna be in the next TPB for their series. UF4 Annual is supposed to be in the TPB with Cary's 2-parter (#19 & #20), and UXM Annual is supposed to be in Vol. 12.

I believe the USM annual is going to be in the TPB with the arc after Gang War.

Yeah I thought the anual would be in TPB on amazon.cuk it said collects annual 1 and issues (what ever issuses it covers) but i look on there today and anual 1 had been removed from desription it just said the issues.

Thank you all for help

Yeah, for UXM and UFF it'll be in the next trades, but we don't know about USM. Now that I think about it though, if Silver Sable is only 5 issues, we could see it there.

Latest posts

Back