Is the Flashpoint Timeline shown in The Flash the same universe as Earth 89?

I didn't saw the movie, but for my knowledge from the comics and the lore of the multiverse. I would Say, yes and no. I Mean It Is earth-89 but not the same Earth -89 from the post-crisis era.

Absolutely not. I just got back from seeing it.

They explained in the film that timelines converged, the opposite of branching, when Barry's inexperienced understanding of time travel brought about an amalgam'd timeline.

Another universe's past became intertwined with another universe's timeline, like a "X".

It is 1000% NOT Earth-89. It's not that complicated.

Absolutely not. I just got back from seeing it.

They explained in the film that timelines converged, the opposite of branching, when Barry's inexperienced understanding of time travel brought about an amalgam'd timeline.

Another universe's past became intertwined with another universe's timeline, like a "X".

It is 1000% NOT Earth-89. It's not that complicated.
thanks.

So... it's a Flashpoint timeline of Earth-1 and Earth-89 essentially. The events of Batman and Batman Returns happened in this amalgamation reality the same way Krypton is like the DCEU and Barry Allen's history appears identical.

Barry untangled the spaghetti multiverse at the end, resulting in a reality with a George Clooney Batman.

Latest posts

Back