Is the Hulk coming back?

Im thinkin that when they strap banner into the electric chair, he will get all stressed and turn into the hulk and eat everybody...

OR i think that fury will make it LOOK like they executed the hulk, when in reality he faked it (like prof x and magneto) and kept him locked in the triskeleon to do his super hero making thing.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jennifer Walters was one of the lawyers? I believe there is a chance that Bruce will be killed but I think Thor might interrupt...

Nurhachi said:
Im thinkin that when they strap banner into the electric chair, he will get all stressed and turn into the hulk and eat everybody...

OR i think that fury will make it LOOK like they executed the hulk, when in reality he faked it (like prof x and magneto) and kept him locked in the triskeleon to do his super hero making thing.

I like the way you think, Nurhachi! Well, at least on your second suggestion. After all, the Ultimates couldn't risk losing their power hitter because the families of those who died as a result of the Hulk's rampage in New York want to see Banner fry, right? Also, the Ultimates will need someone who can possibly stand toe-to-toe with Thor/Loki, and as the Hulk said in The Ultimates #13, "--AND HULK THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!"

odie1kenobi75 said:
I like the way you think, NurHachi! Well, at least on your second suggestion. After all, the Ultimates couldn't risk losing their power hitter because the families of those who died as a result of the Hulk's rampage in New York want to see Banner fry, right? Also, the Ultimates will need someone who can possibly stand toe-to-toe with Thor/Loki, and as the Hulk said in The Ultimates #13, "--AND HULK THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!"

I don't want to see Banner in hiding forever at least not unless it's not on the run... there's gotta be an alternative

Well, whatever happens, he won't be killed. I mean, you know how much crap is gonna be taken if Hulk gets killed?

I don't see that ever happening.

XTFLyons said:
I don't want to see Banner in hiding forever at least not unless it's not on the run... there's gotta be an alternative

Well, there's always the possibility that the Hulk could escape after Thor/Loki has been soundly defeated! After all, it would take the combined efforts of all the Ultimates to take said individual down! And, as we all know, the Hulk never tires and never stops. So, when the rest of the Ultimates are out of commission from a long and grueling battle, the Hulk makes his getaway!

XTFLyons said:
finally I've been waiting for someone to say something like that Odie... how bout if that starts a two issue arc with ultimate bixby on the run... for old time's sake

HELL YEAH! I'M WITH YA! :wink:

If anything at all happens to the Hulk, it'll be something like "Life" in a prison to which he can't escape out of. But even if something like that happens, I HIGHLY doubt he would stay there that long. You KNOW something eventually is bound to happen! :wink:

No offense, XT, but even Matt Murdock can't help a man who killed over 800 New Yorkers, and is known that he actually did it.

I'm just havin' fun Ice... I know he can't... but as far as non kick ass action sweet stuff and just legal sh*t Murdock might come up with something... like that insanity plea whoever mentioned before to get him off the hook a little easier... I'm still up for the escaping bit odie and I are on about though...

Yeah, that's true. Maybe Murdock can lower his sentence somewhat using the "Schizo/insanity" plea. Hopefully that might help, though with a death poll over 800, who knows what the outcome will be?

The answer for that, we'll find out next month.

icemastertron said:
No offense, XT, but even Matt Murdock can't help a man who killed over 800 New Yorkers, and is known that he actually did it.

Need I remind you that Kingpin was caught on tape killing a guy and walked away scot-free? Anything is possible, and Murdock is a smart dude.

U-Man said:
Wouldn't surprise me. They've made the Hulk so ridiculously dangerous. I mean, sheesh, he's a cannibal! The mainstream Hulk isn't nearly as bad. He pounds into dust whoever got Bruce agitated and then he leaps away into the nearest wilderness. If no one bothers him he calms down, gets bored, falls asleep, turns back into Bruce.

I used to think we'd see an Ultimate Hulk comic but now I know we won't. They made him too over the top.

As I'm looking through this...

the idea that maybe a Hulk mini could be started with him on the run (although unlikely cos it seems like these days there's nowhere to hide... unless of course they let him run/escape after the trial) anyway... the fact that the hulk now seems over the top could very well be a result of the mixing of the super soldier serum... so far in the ultimate universe the super soldier serum has never been successfully recreated so why do we think that whatever effects it's gonna have on Banner will last... I'm away from my home computer right now so I don't have the comics with me but I forget what exactly they said about it bringing back the hulk genes back into full affect again or something and that's why he's being contained but maybe the over the topness as the hulk could wear off do to the fact that it's not the real super soldier serum ... just a thought

by the way whose U-Man?? :twisted:

XTFLyons said:
As I'm looking through this...

the idea that maybe a Hulk mini could be started with him on the run (although unlikely cos it seems like these days there's nowhere to hide...

This is exactly how the Bruce Jones run on Hulk started.

XTFLyons said:
the fact that the hulk now seems over the top

I like over-the-top Hulk waaaay better.

Latest posts

Back