Is the Hulk coming back?

Or something entirely different could happen... It's not like Millar has done that before...(Sarcasm)

Not a bad idea, but terribly unoriginal. Think of the Ultimate Universe as somewhere where you can do what wasn't in 616.

They have to do something with the Hulk. IS he always going to be in that cell? Do you think that Millar is going to mention about the Hulk eating all those people in Ultimate War?

No way is Hulk going to be always in the cell. If it's like that, it be just like if he gets killed. You wouldn't see Hulk again.

Thats what Im saying. There has to be something for the Hulk to do. So probably he's going to break out or something during his trail or something like that.

Goodwill said:
Not a bad idea, but terribly unoriginal. Think of the Ultimate Universe as somewhere where you can do what wasn't in 616.

somethings in 616 work... it's not like marvel said god what have we done everything we created is crap... him on the run would probably be one of the only legit excuses I'd take for still being into the character... what else are they gonna do?

I think Hulk is about to be excuted and then Thor interrupts. A battle erupts with the Ultimates against Thor and amidst the chaos, the Hulk escapes. He evntually flees into Europe where the European Ultimates fight him...

Can you log onto MSN? Everyone else is at work... Yay! Someone likes my idea!

I'll be eating lunch in half an hour. Damn time difference! I might come back on after though because my sister is going to a birthday party.

(LSJL is just got put into the ambulance and is being taken away. Lol.)

What's not to understand? It's plain and simple.

He didn't say he didn't understand, he said it didn't seem right to him.

It seems right to me. It sounds like something perfect for the issue. I mean, Hulk about to get electrocuted, Thor comes to save him, Ultimates try to stop him, fight happens, Hulk gets out loose, and then so on, and so on.

But even though I like the idea, I doubt that Fury will let go so far as to Hulk getting killed. He'll try to do anything to intervene, since killing Hulk means killing Banner too.

icemastertron said:
Hulk gets out loose, and then so on, and so on.

But even though I like the idea, I doubt that Fury will let go so far as to Hulk getting killed. He'll try to do anything to intervene, since killing Hulk means killing Banner too.

see the so on and so on part really gets to me I don't see Hulk making it to England just so easily just so he can fight the European Ultimates... I don't like Thor crashing the party either... I might need some motivation on why he wants to save the Hulk (especially after banner attacked him like that during their first meeting) I just don't think it's gonna go down like that at all... and somehow I can picture the sentencing of the Hulk "out of Fury's hands"

XTFLyons said:
and somehow I can picture the sentencing of the Hulk "out of Fury's hands"

I can too, but Fury is a powerful man. He might not be able to do anything during the sentencing process, but he sure can do something about it afterward.

Latest posts

Back