Is the Hulk coming back?

I didn't say the Ultimates were going to kill him just stop him. Thor wasn't going to save him, he was just attacking all the Ultimates at once. Maybe Thor thought that Loki will take over Hulk's mind or something?

I'm thinking Loki would go after someone more like Thor or Fury... That's just me, though, Hulk could also be a feasible option for the God of Mischief.

I think he'll just use anyone to help himself achieve what he wants. Hell, he used Iceman in 616. I mean really, he doesn't care who he uses. As long as he can get what he wants...

TNT08 said:
I could of sworn it was impossiple to kill the hulk
There's always a way, hehehe...

Actually, there might be a way, not really sure. But it's not like people know that, in the comic I mean.

No matter how they try to kill banner he will always just turn into the hulk. Well maybe if they cut of his head.

Put Banner to sleep and just sniper him or somethign would kill him...

You kill him the same way you'd sure fire kill Wolverine. Take him into space and chuck him outta the craft. Worst case senario you've got a huge green smear to clean off the shuttle.

banner has a natural instinct to turn into the hulk when he is in danger

Goodwill said:
Well, you could also kill Wolverine by cutting off his head... Right?

Not while the adamantium is in him. If he doesn't have it...yeah I believe so.

But getting back to Hulk, I think if they are going to try to kill him, the only thing they could try would be what's on the cover to issue #3. Electrocute the hell out of his brain.

But Bruce can't know if he's in danger if he gets snipered while he's asleep though right?

Goodwill said:
That's what I was saying... Bruce asleep knows nothing of what's going on...
That's right. You guys remember the attack of Electro in the Triskelion? Bruce was asleep when it happened, and he never woke up during the attack. He was sedated just incase.

Latest posts

Back