Is the Hulk coming back?

actually, they almost accidentally killed Magneto, cuz his air circulators got shut down with the rest of the electronic equipment due to Electro's and the rest of the Ultimate Six's attack on the triskelion.

I believe Hulk won't die in this series. First of all, Bruce knows he's on trial for killing hundreds. No way he'll get off on a charge like that, even with an insanity plea. Fellow New Yorkers will be out for his super-soldier serum affected blood, and the politicians who're pulling the strings will be as well...in this case, its good PR to kill the Hulk. However, when it comes down to it, I'm sure the Hulk will fight his way out of Bruce's subconcious and he'll take control, at some point before his execution...no matter how sedated Bruce is. The Hulk, if nothing else, is rather tenacious. And, truth be told, I just can't see Ultimates 2 ending without Hulk stuffing his oversized fist into Loki's mouth and retrieving a few of his back molars.

I would like to at least see at least an Ultimate Hulk one-shot where he could be on the run (maybe with the newly resurrected Ult. Ross giving chase). Just my two cents.

DIrishB said:
actually, they almost accidentally killed Magneto, cuz his air circulators got shut down with the rest of the electronic equipment due to Electro's and the rest of the Ultimate Six's attack on the triskelion.

I believe Hulk won't die in this series. First of all, Bruce knows he's on trial for killing hundreds. No way he'll get off on a charge like that, even with an insanity plea. Fellow New Yorkers will be out for his super-soldier serum affected blood, and the politicians who're pulling the strings will be as well...in this case, its good PR to kill the Hulk. However, when it comes down to it, I'm sure the Hulk will fight his way out of Bruce's subconcious and he'll take control, at some point before his execution...no matter how sedated Bruce is. The Hulk, if nothing else, is rather tenacious. And, truth be told, I just can't see Ultimates 2 ending without Hulk stuffing his oversized fist into Loki's mouth and retrieving a few of his back molars.

I would like to at least see at least an Ultimate Hulk one-shot where he could be on the run (maybe with the newly resurrected Ult. Ross giving chase). Just my two cents.
Those two cents that just bought me! :wink:

I love the idea of a Ult. Hulk one-shotwith General Ross chasing him. Maybe at the end of the Ultimates, Ross takes back over SHIELD or something.

But why would Ross leave Fury in charge when he owns SHIELD?

Latest posts

Back