Is Ultimate Lady Deathstrike Wolverine's wife?

Is ULDS Wolverine's wife?

• No with no relation at all

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No but they'll somehow be connected

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Yes, I think that they were husband and wife

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
On a personal note...

Now that I know it's Ultimate Lady DeathStrike, I'm completely turned off by this 2 issue mini arc.

Wolverine sucks... :?

LOL....when you rant and rave about wolvie, you make me laugh out loud.
so are you open to another wolverine dd team up in the ultimate universe???(bring spidey along for comic relief)

I don't think that it's bad that Deathstrike is the person being introduced, although, I would've liked Wendigo a lot more. I think our ideas for him would've been very cool and he wouldn't really carry over to the Magneto arc, as I am imagining Deathstrike doing.

Goodwill said:
I don't think that it's bad that Deathstrike is the person being introduced, although, I would've liked Wendigo a lot more. I think our ideas for him would've been very cool and he wouldn't really carry over to the Magneto arc, as I am imagining Deathstrike doing.

I don't think LDS is going to carry over at all. She'll serve her purpose in this little story and then disappear for a while.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I have a big problem with the setting of this story too. Lady DeathStrike should be in Asia somewhere. On the cover she looks Japenese like her 616 counterpart so what the hell is she doing in Wendigo territory. ... :?

Maybe she's tracking Wolverine. And since Wolverine obviously headed to Canada after leaving the team (just like he did at the end of the RotK arc, when Cyclops goes to the Great White North and invites him back to the team), perhaps Lady D has some way of tracking Wolverine and is trying to take him out for some reason. Whether it be his wife, a cyborg impostor of his wife, someone from Weapon X, or whatever, I haven't the foggiest. But I voted for "not his wife but somehow otherwise related".

Latest posts

Back