It's like somebody combined my two favorite things!

Doc Comic

tronburgerking9pp.jpg

hmmm i guess i'll reply to this, as no one ever did, and it's the second most stagnant thread in the lounge.

i was looking for the worst thread ever, cuz Doom called the "guess the theme song" thread the worst one, and I think I found a frontrunner for the true worst thread.

Last edited:
I don't recall this one either. I must've been fugueing a lot last month. (nevermind, this was from a year prior)

A while ago I posted a link to the least popular thread, by JonnyFreeze that had no replies and only 13 views a while ago. I think it was about a movie or something. Anyway, it maybe got a few hits since then, so we may have a new contender now.

Here's a good one.

0 replies, 12 views.

Last edited:
I don't recall this one either. I must've been fugueing a lot last month. (nevermind, this was from a year prior)

A while ago I posted a link to the least popular thread, by JonnyFreeze that had no replies and only 13 views a while ago. I think it was about a movie or something. Anyway, it maybe got a few hits since then, so we may have a new contender now.

Here's a good one.

0 replies, 12 views.
It's not such a bad thread honestly.

However it is horrendously and painfully and boringly titled to the point of looking like a spam-spider-bot generated thread.

Latest posts

Back