James Tynion IV taking over Red Hood And The Outlaws

E

Excelsior Club
Scott Lobdell Off Red Hood And The Outlaws, James Tynion IV On
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01...-red-hood-and-the-outlaws-james-tynion-iv-on/

Consider this a late Christmas present for DC Women Kicking Ass. But it seems that Starfire's New Year resolution may be to stop hanging around on beaches, stretching in bikinis and doing impressions of goldfish.

I understand that with issue 18, Scott Lobdell will be off Red Hood And The Outlaws. He will be replaced by Scott Snyder protege, James Tynion IV.

Scott's handling of the comic was a target for early critics on the New 52 and the comic hasn't exactly won over the critics since.

I don't really care for the characters involved but given the aforementioned criticism on the book I'm very interested to see what he does with it.

Congrats!

I don't really care for the characters involved but given the aforementioned criticism on the book I'm very interested to see what he does with it.

Congrats!

This makes me want to dig up any posts he made about Jason Todd.

His entry was the crazy in that.

Honestly I haven't cared about this book since Starfire became an emotionless robot. If he explains this, or changes this, then I will be happy.

His entry was the crazy in that.

Didn't he start it?

Ultimate Houde said:
Honestly I haven't cared about this book since Starfire became an emotionless robot. If he explains this, or changes this, then I will be happy.

Honestly, I thought it was **** from the start. He can only make it better.

Regardless, nice to see him taking over an established property. Congrats, bro.

I want to know what happened to James Tynions I through III.

*koff*

EDIT: Also - Reading that Round Robin piece for the first time in over four years, I am still proud of that crazy thing!

Last edited:
Red Hood's been dropping for me since Rocafort left cause only he could justify Lobdell's ****ty writing. Hoping this improves it. Is there a new artist too?

Latest posts

Back