Jason Vs. Jason X

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Aren't they the same person?

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
What about Freddie vs Jason vs Jason X vs Alien vs Predator vs Ash?

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Eh, not interested. Jason is a *****. For that matter so is Freddy. And Leatherface is just some cannibalistic retard with a bad fashion sense. Michael Myers is the only true bad-***. Coincidentally I own all the Halloween movies/comics/novels.

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
DIrishB said:
Eh, not interested. Jason is a *****. For that matter so is Freddy. And Leatherface is just some cannibalistic retard with a bad fashion sense. Michael Myers is the only true bad-***. Coincidentally I own all the Halloween movies/comics/novels.

Jason is so much better than all of them. I grew up watching the Friday The 13th movies. I geeked out so bad during Freddy vs Jason.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
thee great one said:
Jason is so much better than all of them. I grew up watching the Friday The 13th movies. I geeked out so bad during Freddy vs Jason.

I grew up watching them too, as well as the Halloween movies, and even back then I knew Michael Myers was the killer among killers. He's not only trying to kill random over-sexed and drugged teens, he's specifically going after his family members. Thats pretty stone-****ing-cold you ask me. Plus how can you beat Dr. Loomis?

"He had the darkest eyes...the Devil's eyes..."

Anyway, back on topic.

ourchair

ProjectX2 said:
Aren't they the same person?
Of course not. The other one is from the fuuuuutttuuureee!

Think of it this way: If Jason X beat the crap out of Jason, it'd be roughly analogous to going back in time to beat the crap out of your punk-*** naive thirteen year old self.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
ourchair said:
Of course not. The other one is from the fuuuuutttuuureee!

Think of it this way: If Jason X beat the crap out of Jason, it'd be roughly analogous to going back in time to beat the crap out of your punk-*** naive thirteen year old self.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Talk about a blast from the past...or the future. Now I'm confused.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
DIrishB said:

thee great one said:

I'm starting a poll so people can vote between the four for their favorite horror icon. Here's the link:

http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5052

E

Excelsior Club
ourchair said:
it'd be roughly analogous to going back in time to beat the crap out of your punk-*** naive thirteen year old self.

I would totally win that one.

Latest posts