Jean Dewolf Is Going To Die!!!!!!

Spade

Can-Ad-Ah dont ask me where it is i don't know.
I am sure that this is the arc she will die in for the past 2 months weve had hints that not everyone will make it out alive this time.in 616 she died. she has had a lot of attention latley in the book.

Written by Brian Michael Bendis, pencils and cover by Mark Bagley.
"Warriors." The Gangwar comes to its shattering conclusion‹this is one ending you don't want to miss! Who lives? WHO DIES? Who will betray Spider-Man?! And what happens when the spark of romance is rekindled between Spidey and the Black Cat? Let the fur fly! Part 7 (of 7).
32 pages, $2.50, in stores on Nov. 2.

(i would highlight the cap locked part if i could but i havnt figured out everything here yet)

That is a possibility, although I was thinking it was going to be Hammerhead himself, or even Elektra.

Maybe she could die saving Spidey or something?

If someone confirms her name is Jeanne, as I remember it, I'll fix the thread title, if not, don't mind me, I'm just a little muffins.

Fuzzy Birds said:
or even Elektra.

Ugh, I hope not. If she was important enough that her origin covered 2 minis then they better not make her death a subplot in a book that she's barely involved in.

Dini probably dies or maybe Sammy Silke. I don't know I can't see anyone dying just yet. Black Cat already bit it once so did Hammerhead. Elektra needs to be around for Daredevil *stop looking at me like that*, Shang-Chi/Iron Fist we have no attachment too and if he's going to kill off someone we don't care about to begin with it's gotta be the first two. Kingpin's his best villain and Bendis would be really stupid to kill him off. MoonKnight is going to keep appearing. DeWolff? I wouldn't really care at this givin point if she's dead or not. I'd still want to throw her in the traitor category.

****... I just realized there's another traitor in the ultimate universe... That means trouble for this site.

*yawns* Who dies? Useless Thug Extras #1 through #47. And then Bendis sits back and laughs at all the people scrambling around sites like this gossiping as to which character is going to bite it.

I liked MWoF's theory that DeWolf was a bent copper, as for who dies? I think moonknight is just dumb. Kill him before he starts to really annoy me.

i think she would have too be to have any affect on the story if she died (she could lead the heroes into a trap, but end up saving spidey & dieing for it) personally i thought she should have been used more prominantly in the public scrutiny arc.

i had one idea for an ultimate sin eater story only it was the punisher that has (another) breakdown and goes after law enforcement officials & he kills jeanne leading to spidey & daredevil taking him down...but then i read the ULT team-up issues & it kinda ruined the idea after they used it once

Guijllons said:
I liked MWoF's theory that DeWolf was a bent copper, as for who dies? I think moonknight is just dumb. Kill him before he starts to really annoy me.

I'd rather you be annoyed than having Moon Knight die! :) PLEASE don't kill off Moonbeam! :)

Goodwill said:
I'd rather you be annoyed than having Moon Knight die! :) PLEASE don't kill off Moonbeam! :)
yes, never, ever will moon knight ever die in the UU.

yes, never, ever will moon knight ever die in the UU.

yes, never, ever will moon Knight die because never,ever will he be used again in the UU (well not for a long time)

now ive said that he'll probobly become a regular guest star in all the titles :p :roll:

i was hoping they would have killed her off in the carnage arc or sometime in an upcoming carnage arc which is obviously iminent. The reason i wasted this was because in the 616 universe carnage actually fell in love with jean dewolf (frightening i kno) which caused him to go on a rampage of terror but what would a rampage be without terror in comics these days right?

Does Bendis have his own church group? Just getting tired of hearing people say "faith" and "Bendis" in the same sentence.

Latest posts

Back