Jet Grind Radio

Lithium

Ok, so i just broke out my old dreamcast again, and started to play through this game again. It is one of my favorate games ever, though im sure almost none of you ever heard of it. It had a sequel on Xbox called jet set radio future, which was also very good. Seriously, if youve not played this game, you need to.

Friday

Lithium said:
Ok, so i just broke out my old dreamcast again, and started to play through this game again. It is one of my favorate games ever, though im sure almost none of you ever heard of it. It had a sequel on Xbox called jet set radio future, which was also very good. Seriously, if youve not played this game, you need to.
I have the X-Box one. Got it for like $5. Fun for a bit, but I couldn't really get into it too much...

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Man.....this game is the sole reason I wanted to get an X-Box. ANd I was just about ready to get one too.......but then I realized that there weren't any other games for X-Box that I really wanted.

So I just went with a PS2 instead.

But yeah.....this game is so awesomely fun.

Last edited:

Friday

Victor Von Doom said:
Man.....this game is the sole reason I wanted to get an X-Box. ANd I was just about ready to get one too.......but then I realized that there weren't any other games for X-Box that I really wanted.

So I just went with a PS2 instead.

But yeah.....this game is so awesomely fun.
Knights of the Old Republic. The true reason to get an X-Box. Just as The Legend of Zelda is the only real reason to get a Nintendo sytem. Everything else is just gravy.

Fuzzy Birds

Jet Set Radio (as it was known here in Europe) was a wonderful game, a nice, light hearted but very fun alternative to the drab Tony Hawks series.

Just a shame I had to get rid of my Dreamcast. Between this, the Power Stone duo and Marvel vs Capcom 2, not to mention a few others, it was a rather great console.

Hmmmm........ ebay.....

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Baxter said:
Knights of the Old Republic. The true reason to get an X-Box. Just as The Legend of Zelda is the only real reason to get a Nintendo sytem. Everything else is just gravy.
Exactly. 8)

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
Baxter said:

So what are you trying to say about the smash bros. saga?

Hellsbuttmonkey

Baxter said:

The finest Star Wars game ever created. Shame the second one was rushed out and the end as not up to scratch. The first one was beautiful though. Best moment I ever had? getting the Wookie to off the whiney twilek brat by way of a mind trick...that was fun....

Hibiki

Baxter said:
Excellent gravey, but not meat.

Fair enough. I don't know. I think the cube is great for girl gamers. It's small and compact and attractive in that sense. Lots of great kiddish games and rpg even though I don't really play those. In the long run I prefer comp games. Counterstrike all the way. And for me, Zelda is more fun to watch; I would love to see a comic where everyone talks but him. He's just a silent warrior trying to save hyrule.

Last edited:

Friday

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
The finest Star Wars game ever created. Shame the second one was rushed out and the end as not up to scratch. The first one was beautiful though. Best moment I ever had? getting the Wookie to off the whiney twilek brat by way of a mind trick...that was fun....
A freind of mine decided to play through and be neutral. Grey jedi all the way. At the end he needed to ballance out his meter so he had the wookie kill her. The game glitched and reset on him. 3 times. It just wouldn't let him do it with a neutral character.

Lynx

Jet Set Radio Future was one of my favorite games for Xbox. And the sound track was really neat (Except for this one birthday cake song. . .made me want to rip my ears off and plug the holes with Draino.)

Hibiki

Lynx said:
Jet Set Radio Future was one of my favorite games for Xbox. And the sound track was really neat (Except for this one birthday cake song. . .made me want to rip my ears off and plug the holes with Draino.)

That game is down there with crazy taxi.

Latest posts