John Rambo!

I initially said that I think that a Rambo IV is a silly idea and will only serve to tarnish the respect Stallone has regained in Hollywood with Rocky Balboa. But I dunno...John Rambo looks a bit awesome...

I can still see Sly walking out of the premiere of this flick with his tale between his legs and the thing flopping horribly, but it would be nice if he hit gold twice.

Trailer for new RAMBO film

I dunno if anyone on the forum has seen this or even posted it already but I just found out about this the other day and it looks ruttin' killer.

John Rambo

Last edited:
Ha ha! Yeah, I saw it a few months ago, that trailer is supremely cool. The best part is when he slices the guy's head off.

Slicing heads is the key to success. :D

Anyone go to see this yet?

I did.
I didn't mind it. It was the move ridiculously violent movie I've seen in a long time. It turned the gore up to 11.
That said, nothing else made it worth watching. But it's a Rambo film, so I don't see why anyone would expect anything else.

rambo.jpg

I felt like I watching an 80's film.

Like Robocop.

But set in Thailand/Burma.

And you could tell the bad guy was bad, not because he was an evil general, but because he raped little boys.

That explains it.

It was mindless violence.

Which is what I expected, so I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You mean there's more than one?

I saw him working at the Burger King, but I thought he looked kinda different.

:lol: :lol: He was just under cover to catch the king. You know "The King" is Robocop's "Lex luthor" right?

Yeah, I just saw this and it was everything I expected. A thin plot, Stallone looking like a hard-***, and INCREDIBLY graphic violence. Fun, fun stuff. The only things I want to know are 1). HOW did this manage to get rated R? and 2). Will there be an unrated directors cut?

EDIT: Oh, and Houde, the General raping little boys didn't let us know he was evil. The MUSTACHE did. Everyone knows Asians with mustaches are evil.

Last edited:
Me too , except Rbocop 3 and prime adjectives

:lol: :lol:

Prime Directives.

Bwuahahahahahh! Mole you silly-billy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, RoboCop is one of the best films ever made and I would LOVE if Paul Verhoeven made another one.

So, is Rambo worth seeing? I'm definitely up for the violence, I'm just disappointed that all the reviews are saying that there's no substance to it. I was afraid that this might happen. Rocky Balboa was awesome and Stallone got Hollywood's respect back as a result. Rambo might just put him back where he was before that. Oh well.

So, is Rambo worth seeing? I'm definitely up for the violence, I'm just disappointed that all the reviews are saying that there's no substance to it. I was afraid that this might happen. Rocky Balboa was awesome and Stallone got Hollywood's respect back as a result. Rambo might just put him back where he was before that. Oh well.

Balboa was the substance movie. Rambo is the style movie.

Prime Directives.

Who cares it's still **** :lol:

On another note I watched this on pirate dvd. The dvd was perfect quality didn't even have that **** watermark most copies online have. So here it goes ...

Story : Let's face it you don't watch rambo for story. It'ss one of the films where story does not matter it's all about the action. But for what story they had I thought was pretty solid.

I loved the little bits of charracter developments in this.
Rambo returning home, The religious who said it's never ok to take a life actually killing someone in the battle at the end and much more.

Action : Not as good as I had hoped, But it was pretty good.
Most of it was him with a big gun on the back of a truck
. Bull****. We needed more but still some was good though like
the big assed explosion when they were been tracked

Overall a solid rambo film but sadly it was lacking. I think this comes from Trautman not been in it which I understand as Richard Crenna is dead. But Trautman to me always balanced Rambo. He showed the humanity in him before he went to Nam.

I give it 8/10

Latest posts

Back