Joker's Asylum *Discussion* *Spoilers*

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I could have sworn there was a thread for this.

A cast of top creators lends their talents to The Joker's Asylum — a special month-long, weekly series of one-shots starring the greatest villains in Batman's rogues gallery.

pictures
http://uk.media.comics.ign.com/media/142/14263588/imgs_1.html

I bought a while ago "joker's asylum : Poison Ivy" I read it last night. I have to say I absolutely loved it. I'm going to get the other ones when they come out. It's not exactly a deep comic but damn if it's not entertaining as hell.

For those who have not read these basically, Joker introduces a story centred around the villain in the title. Then at the end of the story he closes it up with some kind of funny ending.

It's basically batman's version of Tales from the Crypt with joker acting like the Crypt Keeper. I like this as it's just fun. Anyone else pick these up?

I don't think there's a general thread, but there is the one I made about how much The Penguin rules here.

They were simple and fun.

That Penguin one sounds fun. Just ordered the scarecrow and the joker ones off ebay :D

So I'll be missing Penguin and two face, was there any others?

That Penguin one sounds fun. Just ordered the scarecrow and the joker ones off ebay :D

So I'll be missing Penguin and two face, was there any others?

I think there were just the five.

Damn, Kind of hoped for riddler , catwoman and harley.

Ironically I don't think I own a comic with riddler (unless he's in Hush) but I really like the character.

Damn, Kind of hoped for riddler , catwoman and harley.

Ironically I don't think I own a comic with riddler (unless he's in Hush) but I really like the character.

Oh, he's in Hush alright.

Latest posts

Back