Jonny Quest!

Shia "The Beef" LaBeouf as Jonny Quest.

Seriously, he's perfect.

Please. He's nothing compared to the bright-eyed wonderment that is Chris Lowell or Zac Effron.

Granted I see them playing Johnny as the naive, always in trouble teenage son of the jet setting scientist.

Please. He's nothing compared to the bright-eyed wonderment that is Chris Lowell or Zac Effron.
Zac Efron? :sure:

Don't EVER bring up anyone connected to High School Musical. EVER. Not even if you 'only watch it for Bacon & Eggs Betty' or 'the ex-wife made me watch it'

Victor Von Doom said:
Granted I see them playing Johnny as the naive, always in trouble teenage son of the jet setting scientist.
Fair enough.

But I'm thinking the headstrong, 'gee let's stick our nose in somebody else's business even if it means we might get attacked by white tigers and crocodile-skin wearing cultists' Jonny Quest from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest.

And I don't even like the Beef.

Zac Efron? :sure:

Don't EVER bring up anyone connected to High School Musical. EVER. Not even if you 'only watch it for Bacon & Eggs Betty' or 'the ex-wife made me watch it'

Fair enough.

But I'm thinking the headstrong, 'gee let's stick our nose in somebody else's business even if it means we might get attacked by white tigers and crocodile-skin wearing cultists' Jonny Quest from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest.

And I don't even like the Beef.

I was actually joking about the Effron kid. Please....you know my tastes better than that.

I was actually joking about the Effron kid. Please....you know my tastes better than that.
You never know.

You might have been paid by Zac Efron to promote him on message boards.

Kind of like how Mole was paid by the developers of Buzz: The Hollywood Quiz.

You never know.

You might have been paid by Zac Efron to promote him on message boards.

I would never sell out like that.

Isn't Zac Effron teh dreamiest? :heart:

:shifty:

Last edited:
Oh how I long to be in Kristen Bell's belly.
I long to be in Kristen Bell's belly too.

07-chestburster.jpg

Last edited:
Stay out.

A belly that fine is only fit for Doom to inhabit. You take your dirty Asian genes and go defile the likes of Elisha Cuthbert.

:lol: I was not paid by them. The game just totally reeks of awesomeness. Buy it now from a video game shop near you.

I will stab you in your sleep.

And in on-topic news......I still can't wait for this movie to die a slow horrible death.
I disagree. I would love to see a Jonny Quest movie, being a total fan of the The Real Adventures series. Unfortunately, you are right as it will probably suck. Too bad because I want it to rock so bad.

T_____T

Latest posts

Back