July is 'Ultimate Starts' month; Ultimate Arrival renamed "Extinction"

Actually I had an idea about Ultimate Duckman that involved a sleepy wisconsin suburb that had a duck sanctuary called duckworld and there was a guy that worked there dressed as a duck, called duckman......

And that's as far as I got, and as far as anybody ever should ever ever ever get.

Actually, I did get a little further, Hawkeye was out with his kids there...

And that was all, honestly.

Cool beans, guys! Thank you, Ice, for scratching this up... Now, to my two bits...

Firstly, I would like to say that the "Escape of Magneto" and the rest of the news for the Ultimate X-Men IS fantastic! Not only will we get something like the escape of Magneto in someone as good as Vaughan's hands, but we also may get to see more of him since, as it was said, Singer has been pushed back to December (Or does that mean the story line with Magneto will be drawn out that long?). Either way I'm extremely geared to see what this will add up to, especially in the Ultimate Universe and I'm only hoping that there's going to be something better than a "Magneto's Cerebro" deal going on!

Second, I would like to say something about Galactus and the trilogy. This seems like great news for everything involved... There is more to Secret than we know? Well, am I shocked! Also, Extinction sounds good already... I'm guessing something is going to bite it! I'm only anticipating the best from Mr. Ellis and I'm really, really hoping that they don't pull out someone like Bachalo to do something like this. If it were up to me, I'd put Hitch on it just to make it all the more spectacular, but I'm afraid he could never keep up with something like that!

Lastly, with the expansion of the universe and the characters, don't you think it's a good idea to keep the Ultimates going after Millar and Hitch and, maybe, have one more ongoing series before you close the doors? These characters can't remain in limbo for too long or there importance will be diminished... Not only that when they do come around again, they'll only be taking up space in a title that doesn't need them at that point in time. We all remember the two part Dr. Strange story, right? That's a perfect example of what I'm talking about!

Anyway, JULY, baby! Boy, am I excited?!!?

Goodwill said:
Anyway, JULY, baby! Boy, am I excited?!!?
Yeah, and get this:

I've been thinking. The Magneto story is 6 parts (61-66). If Singer is to start in December, that means that we get 3 issues of UXM in 2 months!

ultimatekramer said:
July looks to definitely be Ultimate Starts Month:

UFF - Crossover arc begins
USM - Warriors arc begins
UXM - Escape of Magneto arc begins
ULTIMATES - Grand Theft America arc begins (maybe this is why there is no Ultimates in June)
and
Ultimate Extinction begins
i can't wait to see this books. Escape of Magneto sounds like it could be really cool and Grand Theft America is going to be huge cause it takes place right after there big fight with thor. now we can see the aftermath of ultimates 2 vol.1

icemastertron said:
So if Ultimate Secret #3 comes out in June, #4 and #5 will be both out in July as well, right?
ultimate secret is only four books not five

handbook?

with july being ultimate starts month, does anyone think that we may get an "ultimate handbook for the ultimate universe". i don't know if that is exactly what it would be called. but what i'm getting at is, will we ever get a handbook with the characters of this universe? also, is this something that has ever happend before in years past? just curious. later.

ultimatemurderbuddies said:
with july being ultimate starts month, does anyone think that we may get an "ultimate handbook for the ultimate universe". i don't know if that is exactly what it would be called. but what i'm getting at is, will we ever get a handbook with the characters of this universe? also, is this something that has ever happend before in years past? just curious. later.

That'd be cool. I'd get it just for the quarter page bio of Ultimate Daredevil :shock:

TheManWithoutFear said:
That'd be cool. I'd get it just for the quarter page bio of Ultimate Daredevil :shock:

You really think they'd give him that much space? :p

ultimatemurderbuddies said:
ultimate handbook for the ultimate universe that would be great and so very cool

fantomex said:
ultimate handbook for the ultimate universe that would be great and so very cool
I'd love an Ultimate Universe Handbook, but isn't that one too many "Ultimates" there? :p

Latest posts

Back