Just a reminder.

Dancanread

2282655473_4565b351fb.jpg

Not just you, but everyone who has access to the internet.

No, I mean in everyday REAL life when I'm NOT on the internet. Like one time I had to help this woman set up her stereo system and she had a giant Rick Astley poster in her living room.

What the hell?

I'm sure when I die and go to Christian hell, Rick Astley will probably be there. So we can be together forever.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:

You know, normally I would make a joke about how you're probably a closet homosexual because of your incredible obsession with machismo and locker room posturing, but in reality it would just be cruel and demeaning to all sides and parties involved.

Besides, you're gay.

Last edited:
@_@

Rick Astley scares me...

I mean... he swallowed a black man, just to gain his voice...

You know, normally I would make a joke about how you're probably a closet homosexual because of you're incredible obsession with machismo and locker room posturing, but in reality it would just be cruel and demeaning to all sides and parties involved.

Besides, you're gay.

I nominate for comeback of the day!

HA!

Rick Astley is more popular now that he's ever been. I'm merely waiting for the Random Facts About Rick Astely.

I also will sleep easier knowing that he will never run around and hurt me.

Rick Astley once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

The only reason Rick Astley is never gonna make you cry is because the only emotion Rick Astley can induce is satisfaction.

Rick Astley only gave you up for just five minutes, in order to impregante your wife with the mere sound of his voice.

Rick Astley's hotness is responsible for global warming.

I saw an ad for Top of the Pops Hits of the 1980s and Rick Astley and that ****ing song was on it. A serious album. And it was on it.

I'll never forget the day I was tricked into watching that horrible video.

graph.jpg

Rick Astley is old news. Bet On It should be the new Rick Roll.

Latest posts

Back