Just For E

Random said:
Marcomedia Flash
If you don't have anything planned all night, animate it and make E unshoulder, load, and aim the gun. Then show him aiming at squinting Deadpool, Spidey and anyone who would dare squint their mask.

Victor Von Doom said:
Call me crazy....but I always imagined E looked just like his avatar...................more or less.
Yeah I always imagined that he looks just like the pictures that he's posted of himself several times...

Planet-man said:
When? Where?:?
He was one of the people who got on the use-yourself-as-your-avatar month or whenever it was a while ago. He also posted an ultrasound of the baby that was born since the site started which I totally didn't turn into something malevolent and evil for Chattin' With Cad, at all.

Victor Von Doom said:
You know.....I've never seen a pic of him.
Houde sent me a pic, sonce he could get around to even describing himself. I believe the pic was his avatar a while ago

MaxwellSmart said:
I would have otherwise thought it crazy, if not for the humor of E's enragement, but I'm considering buying a spiderman costume, cutting out part of one eye covers, and sewing it back together with that eye squinting. Of course I would have to mail it to E for halloween.

And of course it wouldn't work, hence my ire.

thee great one said:
E.jpg

:shock:

moonmaster said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:(

I should get pissed at that, at you, and the entire thread, but I think the ridiculous stupidity of it all speaks for itself.

I'm taking the high road.

Wankers.

Latest posts

Back