Just for Valentines Day....

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Here's something that www.uncannyxmen.net put up for valentines day. This is a little complicated and quite absurd. Presenting, the relationshipts of the X-men, low detail.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/relationships-lo.htm

There is a high detail but it doesn't work on my computer for some reason. Anyone whom it does work for is welcome to post the link here but I'll just stick this one up for now. This is some seriously complicated stuff!!

Man, there sure were some bad comics released in the 80s... ;-)

I'm just wondering if anyone outside NASA can actually get the heavy detail one to open

For some reason I thought you were just going to pop in and yell

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

Well, this answers the question of who the biggest X-whore is:

Wolverine (10) followed by Storm (9)

IcyFlames said:
Well, this answers the question of who the biggest X-whore is:

Wolverine (10) followed by Storm (9)

Plus these are only the ones Wolverine REMEMBERS!!!!

He's a man-slut!

Caduceus said:
Plus these are only the ones Wolverine REMEMBERS!!!!

He's a man-slut!

wolvie is over 100 years old with the body of a man in his prime...youd probably be a man slut yourself had you been in his shoes....moving from all x-men teams, the new avengers and being played by hugh jackman in a movie = high sexual activity...granted the dude probably has herpes, AIDS and some other STD, its not surprising that he uses the healing factor to its highest degree.

The Captain said:
wolvie is over 100 years old with the body of a man in his prime....
112 to be exact. This year he'll be 113.

The Captain said:
wolvie is over 100 years old with the body of a man in his granted the dude probably has herpes, AIDS and some other STD, its not surprising that he uses the healing factor to its highest degree.
Nope. Mutants can't get AIDS. Don't know about any other STD's, I think not, but certainly not AIDS. It's been stated in the comics.

AND WILL NO ONE SAY "I LOVE YOU" BACK?! :(

icemastertron said:
Nope. Mutants can't get AIDS. Don't know about any other STD's, I think not, but certainly not AIDS. It's been stated in the comics.

I'm not going to believe anything that ....sorry, was about to bash a creator there... anyway, the way Husk was acting (like a complete moron) when she said that, I wouldn't trust that statement. If the X-gene was somehow associated with the cure to HIV, shouldn't someone be on that instead of every single scientist figuring out how to get rid of mutants.

Good thing Wolverine has that healing factor because he's probably picked up the clap about 12 times now.

And I noticed that too Ice. Bobby gets no respect. I can now understand why he's acted like a jerk to....wait....no I can't.

"Shoot him again! Shoot him again! Kill the squirrel!" :lol:

Only joking.

Yeah, yeah, warm fuzzies for everybody.

Latest posts

Back