Just read this on wikipedia (Don't know if this is true)

a fan

I just read this on wikipedia (I don't know if this is true at all):
1. Mike Turner will be the artist on ultimate invasion
2. the fifth ongoing series will be Ultimate Knights
3. Ultimate Daredevil (This miniseries is suposted to be the third part of the ultimate daredevil trilogy)

Can anyone confirim or deny this has anyone even heard reports of this?

I doubt it, as Wiki can be edited by anyone, and any person can just write that in.

The 5th ongoing (whenever that happens) is for someone, not a group of people.

Last edited:
Ice said:
The 5th ongoing (whenever that happens) is for someone, not a group of people.

This isn't the first time I've heard about Ultimate Knights, though. . .

Lynx said:
This isn't the first time I've heard about Ultimate Knights, though. . .
Where was it mentioned before? It could be something that maybe they would love to do, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the ongoing.

Interesting.

Link? I'm interested to see if the information has been changed/deleted. Was it presented as fact?

a fan said:
3. Ultimate Daredevil (This miniseries is suposted to be the third part of the ultimate daredevil trilogy)

I have no clue if its true or not, but the info doesn't seem so far out that it couldn't be true. And honestly, if they were to do a 5th ongoing and not take the cosmic route (Captain Mahr Vehl, etc), I think an Ultimate Marvel Knights ongoing could work. It doesn't have to focus on only one character, but could have single issues or arcs focusing on varying characters like Daredevil, Punisher, Moon Knight, etc, fleshing out the characters, etc.

And I would like to see another DD mini, focusing (hopefully) solely on him (and not Elektra).

DIrishB said:
And I would like to see another DD mini, focusing (hopefully) solely on him (and not Elektra).
I rather see that, too. A story that's 'dark' as in the team-up arc with Punisher.

Ice said:
Where was it mentioned before? It could be something that maybe they would love to do, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the ongoing.

That's the thing; I don't remember. It may be like you said, but I'm not sure.

They did Team-Up with a different character teaming up with Spidey every issue (Or a few issues, like DD and Punisher), so I could see Knights working. Instead, though, I'd rather a story arc be about one character, then switch.

And if the DD mini is true, that'd be great. I'd like to know a bit more about Ultimate DD.

Lynx said:
That's the thing; I don't remember. It may be like you said, but I'm not sure.

They did Team-Up with a different character teaming up with Spidey every issue (Or a few issues, like DD and Punisher), so I could see Knights working. Instead, though, I'd rather a story arc be about one character, then switch.

Exactly what I was thinking.

And if the DD mini is true, that'd be great. I'd like to know a bit more about Ultimate DD.

Definitly.

Wikipedia is an editable encyclopedia.

As in, any one of us could go and write that stuff now, and voila! its still not any more valid.

Unfortunately I dont think this means anything...

Especially Ultimate Knights.

Marvel Knights fell apart, why risk the same when he could charge more money for the same stories as miniseries?

Dr.Strangefate said:
Wikipedia is an editable encyclopedia.

As in, any one of us could go and write that stuff now, and voila! its still not any more valid.

Unfortunately I dont think this means anything...

Especially Ultimate Knights.

Marvel Knights fell apart, why risk the same when he could charge more money for the same stories as miniseries?

It can also be edited out again if the information is incorrect. :)

a fan said:

Here is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Marvel

Lets see here...

1. Small info page that says
This article or section contains information about a scheduled or expected comic book release, or a series already in progress. It is likely to contain tentative information and the content may change dramatically as the product release approaches and more information becomes available.
In other words just a rumor.

2. It says that there will be an fifth ongoing series but not which one. The link in the upcoming titles section goes to the REGULAR Marvel Knights. I think we can safely say that this is just wishful thinking for now.

3. Ultimate Daredevil as an upcoming mini doesn't have any info on it and seems like just a rumor or another case of wishful thinking that probably started as speculation on some forum.

Some folks in Europe did a study and found that Wikipedia is more accurate than the World Book. Wiki has three errors every so often--I forget the criteria--to the World Book's five.

jeremiahvedder said:
Some folks in Europe did a study and found that Wikipedia is more accurate than the World Book. Wiki has three errors every so often--I forget the criteria--to the World Book's five.

Yep, once I find my Netguide Magazine, it has all these facts saying Wikipedia is more correct than certain Encyclopedias.

And welcome!

jeremiahvedder said:

Wow, this single entry accounts for all three.....

Latest posts

Back