just went on marvel.com and found out this!!!

a fan

I found out at marvel.com that marc silvesti is listed as being on marvel's list of creative talent during wizard world LA could they be announcing what Marc will be working on hmmm...ultimate invasion????????

Oh Ultimate Warrior, how I love you so. :heart:

It doesn't say whether he'll draw it, but I would LOVE for him to do it. I don't an artist was named for Invasion, was there? Marc Silvestri is my #1 X-Men artist of all time, followed by Larroca.

*tries to make sense of this* So because there's an artist listed as working for Marvel... and Ultimate Invasion doesn't have a named artist... we're trying to draw this link? Why?

and the other big rumor is, that Top Cow is going to become a sobsidiary of Marvel, as Wildstorm is to DC. Me, I take a wait and see policy on comic book rumors. Though, the Top Cow one kinda makes sense, seeing how Top Cowboys are getting Marvel titles, like Tan, Silvestri and Finch

Turner was rumoured to be on Invasion, but I'd much rather see this guy.

jtg3885 said:
*tries to make sense of this* So because there's an artist listed as working for Marvel... and Ultimate Invasion doesn't have a named artist... we're trying to draw this link? Why?

I agree. Baseless speculation indeed.

I don't read any Top Cow books (I did read Wanted though), but I shudder to think what Marvel owning it would do to it.

E said:
I agree. Baseless speculation indeed.

I don't read any Top Cow books (I did read Wanted though), but I shudder to think what Marvel owning it would do to it.
Also Bassless speculation. Which makes it worse.

jtg3885 said:
Also Bassless speculation. Which makes it worse.

Bassless... is that because Bass hasn't commented yet? Interesting.

Ice said:
I know there's going to be some type of partnership between Marvel/Top Cow, but owning them? That's another ballpark.

They've already done a few crossovers; maybe they're just doing a few more.

a fan said:
I found out at marvel.com that marc silvesti is listed as being on marvel's list of creative talent during wizard world LA could they be announcing what Marc will be working on hmmm...ultimate invasion????????

Well...the Ultimate panel will start in 3 hours (from my posting this), so by 7 or 8 pm (my time, Eastern Standard, scew the rest of you ;) ) maybe we'll hear something...or not.

E said:
They've already done a few crossovers; maybe they're just doing a few more.
That's my guess, too.

DIrishB said:
Well...the Ultimate panel will start in 3 hours (from my posting this), so by 7 or 8 pm (my time, Eastern Standard, scew the rest of you ;) ) maybe we'll hear something...or not.
Tell it how its, brutha. :lol:

In talking about the relationship between Marvel and Top Cow, Silvestri revealed that he's working on something with Brian Bendis, though he declined to reveal anything further. The project will feature many Marvel characters, the artist said.
Ok. NOW people can speculate it MAY be Invasion.

Or it could be what Bendis is doing now that he's pulling out of several other titles.

Or something Civil War-related.

jtg3885 said:
Or it could be what Bendis is doing now that he's pulling out of several other titles.

Of course. Not saying its Invasion, but that is SURE to pop up in people's minds now. And now there's actually something to base speculation off of.

jtg3885 said:

He's working with Cho on something after Civil War. :D

Latest posts

Back