Just Who is the Manliest Man Ever?

Who is the hardest?

• Arm Severer

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Shark Knifer

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

xCURLYy

So this has been quite a hot debate amongst my friendship group, with people trying to decide just they fancy as the hardest mofo alive. Admittedly we are somewhat short of details I shall regail with the little information we do have

One man got his arm trapped whilst climbing a mountain, in fact it was stuck for hours and he know he would just die there, so he whipped out his Pen Knife and sawed his own arm off, his then walked a number of miles to a hospital to get it sorted out

Things of note : The Premeditation, thinking about doing it, hearing your arm being destroyed whilst doing it (bone and tendons...just the sound....ew, walking to the hospital afterwards

Another man was swimming in the sea when he was attacked by a Great White (or possibly a Tiger) Shark, the thing attacked him head on and with one bite had his head and one arm in it's mouth, the guy responded by whipping out his Pen Knife and stabbing it in the eye until it let him go

Things of note: Sharks are pretty efficient killers and this one had his HEAD as well as his arm inside it's jaws o' doom, without being able to see this guy stabbed it in the eye, not a big target with his one arm. Also this guy still has all his limbs, I don't know if points should be added or deducted for this

So I bid to you this question, just which one of these men rightly deserves the title of 'Hardest Mofo alive' The arm severer, or the Shark Knifer.

Arm Severer. Shark Knifer is obviously tough as hell; he stabbed a Shark for god's sake. Of course he's tough. However, there is a fine line between stabbing something else and having saw off YOU OWN ARM with a PEN KNIFE. Think of the gnawing, stabbing pain! But this mother****er sucked it up, cut off his own arm, and then probably killed a Grizzly Bear, just because it looked at him wrong.

Arm Severer. Shark Knifer is obviously tough as hell; he stabbed a Shark for god's sake.

Don't forget his head and arm were already in the shark's mouth.

Of course he's tough. However, there is a fine line between stabbing something else and having saw off YOU OWN ARM with a PEN KNIFE. Think of the gnawing, stabbing pain! But this mother****er sucked it up, cut off his own arm, and then probably killed a Grizzly Bear, just because it looked at him wrong.

If there was snow around he could have numbed his arm first.

Don't forget his head and arm were already in the shark's mouth.

I'm still not that impressed. People punch Sharks all the time. Stabbing one is less manly.

If there was snow around he could have numbed his arm first.

He didn't. In fact, he went slowly, to make sure that he had more pain, just to prove how tough he is. He then killed a Grizzly Bear with his bare hands (hand) and skinned it. With his teeth. After that, rather than eating it, he tore out all of the grizzly bears organs, and now wears them, instead of conventional clothing. Because everyone knows that cotton and polyester are for girls.

He didn't. In fact, he went slowly, to make sure that he had more pain, just to prove how tough he is. He then killed a Grizzly Bear with his bare hands (hand) and skinned it. With his teeth. After that, rather than eating it, he tore out all of the grizzly bears organs, and now wears them, instead of conventional clothing. Because everyone knows that cotton and polyester are for girls.

.....You can't prove that.

I would say Arm Severer, cause the other guy just reacted instinctively stabbing wildly and getting lucky and I bet the whole thing went over quickly. The Arm guy went above his own natural idea of involentary system and cut off a piece of his own body, and even with that pain had the strength to walk the number of miles. His pain was a lot more dragged out and required much more will power. Though this is just nit-picking

So this has been quite a hot debate amongst my friendship group, with people trying to decide just they fancy as the hardest mofo alive. Admittedly we are somewhat short of details I shall regail with the little information we do have

One man got his arm trapped whilst climbing a mountain, in fact it was stuck for hours and he know he would just die there, so he whipped out his Pen Knife and sawed his own arm off, his then walked a number of miles to a hospital to get it sorted out

Things of note : The Premeditation, thinking about doing it, hearing your arm being destroyed whilst doing it (bone and tendons...just the sound....ew, walking to the hospital afterwards

Another man was swimming in the sea when he was attacked by a Great White (or possibly a Tiger) Shark, the thing attacked him head on and with one bite had his head and one arm in it's mouth, the guy responded by whipping out his Pen Knife and stabbing it in the eye until it let him go

Things of note: Sharks are pretty efficient killers and this one had his HEAD as well as his arm inside it's jaws o' doom, without being able to see this guy stabbed it in the eye, not a big target with his one arm. Also this guy still has all his limbs, I don't know if points should be added or deducted for this

So I bid to you this question, just which one of these men rightly deserves the title of 'Hardest Mofo alive' The arm severer, or the Shark Knifer.

Note to self: buy a pen knife, because it might save my life.

While both men surely run on pure testosterone and are the peak of manliness, this one has to go to the guy who had the cajones to cut off his own arm with a pen knife. Stabbing a shark in the eye is survival instinct even when he's got you by the head, but making a conscious decision to cut off your own arm is crazy-manly. Following through is super-crazy-manly.

Shark Knifer.

I saw a whole special about the Arm Severer. It wasn't even his whole arm, it was just beneath the elbow! *****.

Almost anyone would defend yourself against a shark if it was attacking you. I know I'd be hitting it with everything I had if my legs were in it's mouth and I knew I was going to die. But are you willing to cut your own arm off? I don't think I am.

I think my great uncle is pretty manly. He was in World War II and stepped on a landmine. It blew off one of his legs (I can't remember which one.) He then crawled to a boat, paddled across a lake during enemy fire and made his way back to his base. He then got a replacement and died a couple of years ago.

Or so the story goes.

Arm Severer made a well-considered decision, and had the resourcefulness to pull through with it. I don't know if that necessarily makes him "maniler" (let alone the "Manliest Man Ever" -- I would think that distinction goes to Vin Diesel), but it certainly makes him the more daring of the two.

Shark Knifer did what anybody else would have done in his situation. The What's impressive is that he got away with it, and lived to tell (sell?) his story. It makes him special, but not necessarily any more daring than Arm Severer.

After sending around e-mails to everyone I know for their thoughts on the subject, I have what I believe to be the best reason so far

Some jerk I know said:
It's totally the shark knifer. To fight off a sudden shark attack takes resolve under pressure. You versus an enemy that is designed to kill things like you in this environment.
Any old fool can cut their arm off, you can do it when you feel like it. Not happy to do it now? then wait five minutes and psyche yourself up some more.

I hope one day to become a shark knifer

I've finally found a line worthy of my sig space...

Last edited:
O____o

This poll is just frickin' weird. I think the answer is simple - if Shark Knifer and Arm Severer (why am I typing this?) got into a fight, Shark Knifer would beat up Arm Severer, but Arm Severer would never give him the satisfaction of displaying pain. Thus, it would be a victory of brawn, but as a contest of who is most manly, it would be a stalemate.

Note to self: buy a pen knife, because it might save my life.

Thank: the KNIFE!

Just remember not to do what Donny Don't does.

Latest posts

Back