Justice discussion (NO SPOILERS)

E

Excelsior Club
Original spoilerific thread here.

Can someone tell me what this is about and if it's good without spoiling it? I flipped through the first few pages of the hardcover and it was gorgeous. I hate the thought of buying a book ONLY for the art, but these are the guys that also did Earth X, which I loved.

Yea or nay?

YES. This is basically All Star Justice League, and I know you collect the All Star books, so I suggest getting this.

It's about the Legion of Doom attacking the Justice League and it's basically an all out war between the two teams. The writing's pretty good and the art is amazing. Getting it in hardcover also has an advantage, as the comic is bi-monthly and I forget what happens.

Original spoilerific thread here.

Can someone tell me what this is about and if it's good without spoiling it? I flipped through the first few pages of the hardcover and it was gorgeous. I hate the thought of buying a book ONLY for the art, but these are the guys that also did Earth X, which I loved.

Yea or nay?

It's so a YEA.

YES. This is basically All Star Justice League....

That is all you need.

I just got the first hardcover today and it rocked!

When is the next one going to come out?

Issue #8 just came out in October, I think, so the next HC may be out around January/February if you're lucky.

But I'm guessing it will be around April/May.

Issue #8 just came out in October, I think, so the next HC may be out around January/February if you're lucky.

But I'm guessing it will be around April/May.

It's bimonthly. You're looking at summer, the earliest.

Latest posts

Back