Justice League : Your Team

I forgot to say - I liked your idea of Batman as an 'oracle' figure. That works well, I think.

HOWEVER!

Punishment of the Nth degree will fall upon you for stealing my awesomity!

NTH degree! That's right! It's so ****ing out there it doesn't have a number!!!!

Whatcha gonna do, huh? Whatcha gonna do?!

You should be honored. You are a god amongst mere mortals like me.

mine has supergirl and nightwing the two best DC characters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....wait seriously?

Last edited:
supergirl_poster_adam_hughes_2.jpg

For some reason, she's my favourite too.

I fell in love with Supergirl when watching JLU. As well as Black Canary. And Zatanna. And Huntress.

I just think she's like superman but much more interesting.

Nightwing I thing is great seeing him go from child goofy little robin to been better than batman

Are we going to do this with other Comic Book Teams? I'm chock full of ideas.

All of mine are their Timmverse incarnations, I'm purposely avoiding using the Big 7 even though they rock my socks off.

1) Dr. Light (leader)
2) Captain Marvel
3) Dr. Fate
4) Vigilante
5) Supergirl
6) Red Tornado
7) The Creeper

I almost went with Zatanna but I think Doc Fate has her schooled in the magic department. I wished that JLU had given more time to Dr. Light and Creeper, they're kicking *** in pretty much every scene they're (briefly) in. The rest were personal favorites.

Last edited:
My JLA:

14 is a much better number than 7 so I'm going with that.

Superman: Come on, they need Superman.

Batman (Dick Grayson): I think Dick needs to step into the role of Batman, if only for a little bit. Plus he works better on a team.

Wonder Woman: I say the Trinity needs to be in the League.

Flash (Wally West): Wally's the greatest Flash ever. EVER!

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): I originally thought of using Gardner but Jordan's the best. Plus he needs to make up for the lost 10 years of continuity.

Martian Manhunter: The Manhunter is the League.

Zatanna: My favorite superheroine.

Mr. Miracle: They need a New God. He's the coolest of the New Gods.

Manitou Raven: Bring him back from the dead, Manitou was too awesome to stick in the dirt.

Atom: Write him like the JLU version by Warren Ellis, that's the Ray Palmer I want to read about.

Bane: I say Bane's there to redeem himself. I beleave he's in the Suicide Squad right now but he would build great conflict on the League. Plus he's crazy smart and strong.

Mr. Teriffic: He's just uber-cool. I'd say he's a mix of Oracle and Batman, and he'd be the link to the JSA.

Dr. Will Magnus: The Metal Men on the Justice League? Oh yeah.

Green Arrow: The old lefty's always a League stalwart.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back