Kang the Conquerer

The Overlord

Do you think Kang the Conquerer will make an appearance in the Ultimate Universe at some point or is he too goofy to work in the Ultimate Universe?

No thanks. He'd need a Millar-style overhaul to make him any good.

UltimateE said:
No thanks. He'd need a Millar-style overhaul to make him any good.
Wanna hear something fun? Kang first appeared as Ramma-Tut in a Fantastic Four time travel story. Well Miller is going to open up with a Fantastic Four time travel story, isn't he? I smell Ultimate Kang......

Baxter said:
Wanna hear something fun? Kang first appeared as Ramma-Tut in a Fantastic Four time travel story. Well Miller is going to open up with a Fantastic Four time travel story, isn't he? I smell Ultimate Kang......

I think he's going farther back, at least for the main part of the story - but yeah you might be right. I would enjoy that.

UltimateE said:
I think he's going farther back, at least for the main part of the story - but yeah you might be right. I would enjoy that.
well, I doubt we'll see my favorite non-Doom Marvel villian Ultimized, but if I'd trust anyone to do it and not make him into a joke it'd be Millar. Bendis would probably play him off as a joke, wich he's had too much of in 616 anyway, and Vaughan would take him too far from the original concept like he did Sinister.

I honestly think that Loki is what an Ultimate Kang would be like. He'd just shift time to his own ends.

That said, I like the idea of Kang coming back to the 21st century looking for big game hunting in the form of the Ultimates because he's so bored in his own time. I think that could be a good menace.

An Ultimate Kang could be done well, but you don't have to use Kang, he has lots of different incantations that could be used, like Rama Tut, or Imortus, and i believe there are more but i can't remember........

Like the church of Imortus.... from Universe X........ The Ultimate version could deal with the church, which is more like a cult..... maybe the church recrutes normal people and turns them into illegal mutants.....

just random thoughts and ideas really :lol:

Baxter said:
I agree. I think there's a strong chance he's going to be brought into that arc. I thought they were a bunch of "Time-traveling terrorists" Kang could easily just be the leader.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I agree. I think there's a strong chance he's going to be brought into that arc. I thought they were a bunch of "Time-traveling terrorists" Kang could easily just be the leader.
Exactly. This definetly sounds something that Kang would do. It'd be cool if Millar used him.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
It'd be cool if Millard used him.

Millard Fillmore is writing UFF?

Fillmore,%20Millard.jpg

Vegetable-man said:
An Ultimate Kang could be done well, but you don't have to use Kang, he has lots of different incantations that could be used, like Rama Tut, or Imortus, and i believe there are more but i can't remember........

Like the church of Imortus.... from Universe X........ The Ultimate version could deal with the church, which is more like a cult..... maybe the church recrutes normal people and turns them into illegal mutants.....

just random thoughts and ideas really :lol:

I think another Kang manifestation is the Scarlet Sentarien...... or something like that.....

Latest posts

Back