Kingpin's new minions

The Overlord

In the latest issue of USM, it seems that Elektra is no longer in the Kingpin's employ and he is seeking new assassin. Who would you like to see as the Kingpin's new assassin or perhaps he should hire a group of super mercs to counter DD's team? What do you think?

Last edited:
I would like to see Ultimate Chameleon in a future arc and he would be perfect as the Kingpins new assassin. Not only would he be able to disguise himself to infiltrate Daredevils group, perhaps the traitor is really the chameleon in disguise?, but he should also have the ability to mimic his opponents powers, making him a more formidible opponent then his 616 counterpart.

I would like to see Ultimate Chameleon in a future arc and he would be perfect as the Kingpins new assassin. Not only would he be able to disguise himself to infiltrate Daredevils group, perhaps the traitor is really the chameleon in disguise?, but he should also have the ability to mimic his opponents powers, making him a more formidible opponent then his 616 counterpart.

You might as well just have ultimate echo

I'd rather have Ultimate Chameleon as a master of disguise rather than a shapeshifter or mimic type of guy

Also WELCOME TO ULTIMATE CENTRAL

Last edited:
I'd rather have Ultimate Chameleon as a master of disguise rather than a shapeshifter or mimic type of guy

I think Ultimate Chameleon's power should be the capacity to lick his own eye.

i'd like too see Cloak & Dagger being brainwashed kidnappee's that are being forced to serve as the kingpin's new minions

I dunnno Brainwashing isnt Fisk's MO manipulating yes.

Ultimate Tombstone would be cool

I'm a bit worried all the people from warriors that didn't die may return in this arc..along with strange and anyone extra bendis drags in. I do want to see cloak and dagger ultimized, I don't really see the point of having a chameleon as we've already has deadpool who can do the mimic thing..I wouldn't mind if they brought back ult dead pool and have him change his name to chameleon, at some point..I tihnk there are enough spidey villains that haven't been touched upon enough for kingpin to put a crew together

gay.

jk

but wow, that was some intense work you did there to get the colors. I can see by the quote function. :shock:

Thankyou. It took me five long minutes to get it right. I had to do dozen of test of Wade just to get proper seizures

Thanks

I can see why chameleon as a shapershifter might annoy people. If he has to be a master of disguise then at the very least he must be able to handle himself in a fight, unlike the 616 version who could be taken down in a single punch.
I liked the idea of Ultimate Tombstone, and having him as the Kingpins henchmen would be an easy way to introduce him into the Ultimate Universe

Thanks

I can see why chameleon as a shapershifter might annoy people. If he has to be a master of disguise then at the very least he must be able to handle himself in a fight, unlike the 616 version who could be taken down in a single punch.
I liked the idea of Ultimate Tombstone, and having him as the Kingpins henchmen would be an easy way to introduce him into the Ultimate Universe

Chameleon should totally be based off the Jackal from Frederick Forsyth's "Day of the Jackal". Make him a world-class assassin who's a master of disguise. Maybe give him a few gizmos, like optical implants that give him stereoscopic vision (i.e., real chameleons) and the ability to lick his own eye, and it's on.

Chameleon should totally be based off the Jackal from Frederick Forsyth's "Day of the Jackal". Make him a world-class assassin who's a master of disguise. Maybe give him a few gizmos, like optical implants that give him stereoscopic vision (i.e., real chameleons) and the ability to lick his own eye, and it's on.

Sounds good, but what use does the ability of licking his own eyes have, apart from scaring his opponents to death.

Latest posts

Back