Kirkman column with 2 pages of pencils from UXM 67

Goodwill said:
The handbook does suggest a few things, though. I believe there was a thread about just that before the site went bonkers... I've never been able to find a handbook, though, so I'm not so sure.
I shall read to see. I haven't gotten to his bio yet.

Oh, I'm not suggesting that the handbook says anything about Sabertooth in particular... Please don't criticize me when you come back and don't find anything! :(

Goodwill said:
Oh, I'm not suggesting that the handbook says anything about Sabertooth in particular... Please don't criticize me when you come back and don't find anything! :(
Oh, I won't.

But would like to see what they do say on him.

The handbooks are written up to the point that we're familiar with. If they wrote the handbooks saying with every entry; "whether we will see him/her again is unknown" we would:

A: have a lot of unoriginal endings to the entries

B: Have little excitement in the speculations of these characters.

If it's not Sabertooth coming up (With the 4th claw), I'll be disappointed. I don't want to see new villains popping up all the time just for Logan's origin. Sabertooth was probably closest to Logan pre-mind wipe. He's got the best potential for a good Wolverine centered story next to only Wolverine himself.

Goodwill said:
Wait... Wildchild? As in Kyle Gibney? I don't think so... Besides, I don't think I would want a "poor man's Wolverine" outside of Sabertooth.

Anyway, I'd like to continue the conversation about my theory that this character is not new - but Wolverine as a teenager. It's definitely a possibility, seeing as how this character has been so hard to define for us. He's pretty much a cookie cutter comic character which is making our heads turn.

Also, I believe PX2 mentioned that this character may be Geldoff. I think if Kirkman took care of that loose end, I'd really enjoy reading about that. Although I think Bendis is gradually going to take care of it (Seeing as how he mentioned Latveria coming up with their own super soldier program), I think if it was taken care of in UXM it would be a much better story. We'll see, though... Like I said, heads are turning!

Not me. I haven't even posted in the thread.

I'd say it's the original character.

Shoot. I'm apologize to the person who actually said that! :) I thought it might be Guij... I'm sorry!

I'm really hoping it's Wolverine as a teenager.

look at the way wolverine is drawn on the cover, then look at the final 2

panels. In tose panels you can tell that wolverine and the other character

have the same hair and the same facial expression. i also believe that the

character in the preview is wolverine after he killed someone because he just

discovered his powers.

Latest posts

Back