Knight Rider

Gothamite

I used to watch this years ago when I was just a wee boy. Recently, my friend decided to download the first season of it as a joke or something and I watched a few of the episodes and they were just great. A mixture of so-bad-it's-good cheesiness, a funny look at what people in the 1980s thought the future would be (even though the show was set firmly in the '80s) and of course, the Hoff in his almighty "You got it!" prime.

This show is just ultimate '80s, and for that, I love it. Not to mention, if I could have any fictional car, K.I.T.T. would be it.

Wait...wasn't that the one where the Hoff fought vampires n ****?

Well.....kinda. It was him and Donna D'erico opening their own detective agency that, thru happy coincidence, always dealt with paranormal mysteries.

Vampires, zombies, ghosts, aliens....all that juju.

I'm quite embarassed that I remember that. But thems the breaks when you've seen EVERY single episode of Baywatch. EVERY. Episode.

Last edited:
Well.....kinda. It was him and Donna D'erico opening their own detective agency that, thru happy coincidence, always dealt with paranormal mysteries.

Vampires, zombies, ghosts, aliens....all that juju.

I'm quite embarassed that I remember that. But thems the breaks when you've seen EVERY single episode of Baywatch. EVERY. Episode.

Hey, if it had The Hoff AND Donna, it couldn't have been that bad.

To the torrentmobile!

Latest posts

Back