Knocked Up.

i just saw it too.

Hilarious!

Covered all kinds of emotions and situations. Very good movie.

i really dug it- some of the bits seemed almost a little bit like improv stuff done for just a second too long, but aside from that, quite solid.

it's weird though, my conspiracy sense has been tingling at these movies... all of this pro-family fare...

MUST B TEH RPUBLICAN PROPAGANDAZ LOL

Last edited:
Great news! Knocked Up actually beat PotC: At World's End at the box office on Monday. It's officially the #1 movie in America (until we find out today's totals). :rockon:

You know....despite my dislike for Heigel....she was actually pretty good in this.

I thought it was awesome how we saw her character grow and let go of how she had her life planned. I mean it was the obvious "polar opposites" romance...but it was still believable.

But the best scene of the film was with Ryan Seacrest. Go figure...... :?

This movie was awesome, but Superbad is going to be so much awesome-er. Superbad has the greatest trailer I have ever seen for a movie....never before have I seen a trailer so intriguing, so "luring" (if that's the right word....that is a word, right?). God I've watched that trailer so many times.

This movie was awesome, but Superbad is going to be so much awesome-er. Superbad has the greatest trailer I have ever seen for a movie....never before have I seen a trailer so intriguing, so "luring" (if that's the right word....that is a word, right?). God I've watched that trailer so many times.

Alluring is what you're looking for.

Latest posts

Back