Lamest Mother****ers in Comicdom

Langsta is the lamest mother****er in comicdom.

I's just kidding baby, I loves you.

But seriously, we should go Lord of the Flies on his ***.

250px-Conch_shell_2.jpg

I can't believe I'm going to agree with Langsta on something.

Bruce Timm's BtAS and to a lesser extent, StAS and JL/U are some of the most overrated cartoons in the history of mankind, second only to Naruto and Death Note.

Seriously, BtAS didn't get watchable till towards the end, when Dick becomes Nightwing, and the animation style got reworked.

Now, where I disagree, SG is not lame. She's an adorable and very quirky character, she and the rest of the Great Lakes <insert team> makes for a fun read in a heavily angst ridden Marvel Universe.

Seriously, BtAS didn't get watchable till towards the end, when Dick becomes Nightwing, and the animation style got reworked.

I'm the opposite. I actually prefer the early ones before they added robin and stuff. Still great after it but not as great as e.g the two face two parter

Bruce Timm's BtAS and to a lesser extent, StAS and JL/U are some of the most overrated cartoons in the history of mankind, second only to Naruto and Death Note.

Now, where I disagree, SG is not lame. She's an adorable and very quirky character, she and the rest of the Great Lakes <insert team> makes for a fun read in a heavily angst ridden Marvel Universe.

While I disagree with you on the Timmiverse, I wholeheartedly agree with you on Squirrel Girl.

I mean, come on. She beat Doctor Doom and Thanos single-handed.

Last edited:

I completely disagree DCUA took lame and convoluted characters like Mr. Freeze, Mad hatter, Brainiac and made them more streamlined and interesting, so much so that regular DCU often takes ideas from DCUA.

Latest posts

Back