Langsta Opera or: The Works of Langsta

good_bad_ugly.jpg

Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez Present
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
A Band Apart Production

Blondie - Kiefer Sutherland
The Good, a subdued, cocksure bounty hunter who competes with Tuco and Angel Eyes to find the buried gold in the middle of the two warring factions of the Civil War. Blondie and Tuco have an ambivalent partnership - Tuco knows the name of the cemetery where the gold is hidden, but Blondie knows the name of the grave where it's buried, forcing them to work together to find the treasure. In spite of this greedy quest, Blondie's pity for the dying soldiers in the chaotic carnage of the War is evident. He performs nearly all actions with his left hand, to leave free his right hand, with which he draws.
kiefer.jpg

Angel Eyes Sentenza - Javier Bardem
The Bad, a ruthless, unfeeling mercenary who kills anyone in his path. When Blondie and Tuco are captured while posing as Confederate soldiers, Angel Eyes is the Union sergeant who interrogates them and tortures Tuco, eventually learning the name of the cemetery where the gold is buried, but not the tombstone. Angel Eyes forms a fleeting partnership with Blondie, but Tuco and Blondie turn on Angel Eyes when they get their chance.
javier.jpg

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez - Joaquin Cosio
The Ugly, a comical, oafish, fast-talking bandit who is wanted by the authorities. Tuco manages to discover the name of the cemetery where the gold is buried, but he doesn't know the name of the grave. This state of affairs forces Tuco to become reluctant partners with Blondie.
joaquin.jpg

Maria - Salma Hayek
Angel Eyes' prisoner and mistress, she is a prostitute.
salma.jpg

Ernesto - Diego Luna
An young orphan who befriends Maria, who becomes like a big sister to him. He is killed by Angel Eyes.
diego.jpg

Capt. Ouranon - Cheech Marin
A drunken Union captain who befriends Tuco and Blondie. He feels that the bloody siege his men are involved in is a futile waste, and dreams of destroying the bridge - a wish carried out by Blondie and Tuco. Mortally wounded in the Battle of Langstone Bridge, he dies just after hearing of the bridge's destruction.
cheech.jpg

Cpl. Menchaca / Wallace / Cuchillo ("Knife") - Danny Trejo
A thuggish prison guard who works for Angel Eyes and tortures Tuco to get him to reveal the hidden location of the treasure. Angel Eyes turns Tuco over to Wallace so that he can turn Tuco in for the reward money; Tuco, however, kills Wallace by pushing him out of a moving train.
dannytrejo.jpg

Bill Carson / Jackson - Giancarlo Giannini
The dying Bill Carson, also known as Jackson. He shares the secret of the gold's location with Tuco, telling him the name of the cemetery where it can be found, but tells only Blondie the name of the gravestone where it is hidden, and then dies.
giancarlo.jpg

Father Pablo Ramirez - Tom Savini
Tuco's brother, a Catholic friar. He holds Tuco in contempt for his choice of life as a bandit, but ultimately loves him.
savini.jpg

Stevens - ????
The farmer involved in the deal with Baker and Bill Carson. He and his son are killed by Angel Eyes after he divulges information about Jackson's new identity and the money scam.

One-Armed Bounty Hunter - ????
Wounded by Tuco in the film's opening sequence, he loses his right arm. He seeks revenge, only to be killed by Tuco.

Last edited:
Col. Douglas Mortimer ("The Man in Black") - Michael Parks or Jeff Fahey
Once a great soldier, he has since reduced himself to being a bounty hunter.
michaelparks.jpg

Langsta Presents
Dracula: The Musical

Prince Vlad III Dracula - David Bowie
Tim Curry would probably make a good one, based on his performance in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. But David Bowie is the ****.
bowie.jpg

Wilhelmina "Mina" Murray - Laura Michelle Kelly
An English actress and singer who received critical acclaim for her role in the 2004 Mary Poppins musical and recently portrayed Sweeney Todd's wife in Tim Burton's 2007 film.
lauramichellekelly.jpg

Jonathan Harker - Patrick Wilson
An American theater and film actor and singer. He was in Hard Candy and Phantom of the Opera (which makes him perfect for the role, being a singer), and is playing the second Night Owl in the Watchmen movie.
thpatrick_wilson.jpg

Lucy Westenra - Emmy Rossum
She was in Phantom of the Opera with Patrick Wilson and Gerard Butler. So she's got singing experience.
emmyrossum.jpg

Professor Abraham Van Helsing - Malcolm McDowell
A Clockwork Orange.
mcdowell.jpg

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA

Superman - Henry Cavill
henry_cavill.jpg

Batman - Eion Bailey
eionbailey2.jpg

Wonder Woman - Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead_08.jpg

Animal Man - Rusty Joiner
joiner4.jpg

joiner6.jpg

Edward Ridley - Bruce Greenwood
Bruce-Greenwood.jpg

Green Lantern (Jordan) - Jamie Bamber
jamie-bamber.jpg

Green Lantern (Stewart) - Idris Elba
idriselba.jpg

Green Arrow - Max Beesley
Max-Beesley.jpg

The Flash (Allen) - Jim Sturgess
jim.jpg

Last edited:
Martian Manhunter - Christopher Judge
christopherjudge.jpg

Black Canary - Sarah Chalke
sarah-chalke-picture-1.jpg

Wonder Twins - John Simm and Liz White
wonder_twins.png

Aquaman - Johann Urb
johann_urb_98.jpg

Lex Luthor - Jason Isaacs
jason.jpg

Lois Lane - Michelle Monaghan
Beatrice2.jpg

Zatanna Zatara - Juliet Landau
ScaryJuliet.jpg

Last edited:
Donna Troy - Lyndsy Fonseca
LyndsyFonseca-1.jpg

Commissioner James Gordon - Larry Bryggman
LarryBryggman-1.jpg

Maxwell Lord - Peter Krause
peter_krause_d.jpg

Last edited:
Bass's LITTLE BLACK SAMBO w/ Caduceus (c. 1940s):
Art058.jpg

"Ultimate" Flash (inspired by Wanted; the lightning looks so ****ty that it almost looks like sand, the only reason I drew it was because I'm not good at drawing people's legs and thus am not a good drawer of runners)
Art059.jpg

This is a picture of Robin I drew. It's an amalgam of his prototype ASB&RTBW costume from ASB&RTBW #8, and Damian Wayne's Robin-esque costume, mixed in with some hoodie elements. I might color the white patches yellow. This is the only Robin drawing that I'm completely satisfied with.
Art060.jpg

This is a re-imagined version of Lobo. As you can see, he's vastly different - he's got spiky hair, a tuft, he's shirtless, tattoo-less (for now), he's got baggy pants and tennis shoes, and he carries Mjolnir around just to prove how ****ing badass he is. Presenting the Badass Bastich himself....
Art061.jpg

Ultimate GL.
Art062.jpg

Ultimate Captain Marvel (forgot to color his right hand).
Art063.jpg

Lois-Superwoman.
Art064.jpg

Last edited:
The GL design is cool.

Lobo would obviously kick fake Lobo's ***.

Is Ult. C. Marvel wearing a see-through shirt?

Sorry, I've been gone for a few days.

Ult. Captain Marvel is supposed to be wearing an open-robe thingy. He's got a thunderbolt scar on his chest.

And thanks for the compliment about the GL design.

Last edited:
S T A R W A R S
PREQUELS

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know best what to undermine you.
"Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face.
"Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you.
"And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."

Nineteen years before the events of A New Hope ....

Khameir Sarin/Darth Maul - Javier Bardem
A remorseless, badass killing machine hired by Darth Sidious to assassinate Queen Amidala. He is an Iridonian Zabrak and pilots a Sith Infiltrator known as the Scimitar. Maul leaves a bloody trail across the galaxy on his mission to kill the Queen, and later forms a grudge with the two Jedi Knights assigned to protect her. He is ultimately killed by Obi-wan.
javier2.jpg

Anakin Skywalker - Patrick Fugit
In The Phantom Menace, he is a selfless Tatooine farm boy who is destined to become a vessel of the Force and bring "great things" for the Empire. Somewhere along the line, something goes wrong and he goes bat**** insane and kills thousands of Jedi, succumbing to the Dark Side and becoming the ruthless cyborg dictator known as Darth Vader. Vader goes on to extermine any and all who oppose the Dark Side of the Force. Anakin is played by the same actor throughout the entire prequel trilogy.
fugit.jpg
fugit2.jpg

Obi-wan Kenobi - Kevin McKidd
His history is altered a bit; he was an orphan found by Qui-gon near the landfills of Coruscant, and was later adopted by Qui-gon and taught in the ways of the Force. Obi-wan has since become a skilled Jedi Knight; over the course of the prequel trilogy, he progresses from apprentice to master. In The Phantom Menace, after his master Qui-gon is impaled and killed by Darth Maul's lightsaber, Obi-wan uses Qui-gon's own lightsaber to cut Maul in half. The dying Qui-gon tells Obi-wan to train young Anakin to be a Jedi, and Obi-wan promises that he will. For his heroics in defeating a Sith Lord (making him the first Jedi in a thousand years to do so), Jedi Master Yoda personally bestows the rank of Jedi Knight upon Obi-wan, who then says he would take it upon himself to train Anakin whether the Jedi Council allowed him or not. Yoda reluctantly agrees, warning Obi-wan to be careful with the troubled boy. I chose McKidd because I think he's Scottish like Bernard Hill (my choice for old Obi-wan), and he looks like Hill, and he looks like young Obi-wan.
mckidd.jpg
mckidd2.jpg

Bernard Hill:
hill.jpg

Qui-gon Jinn - Chow Yun-Fat
One of the most skilled warriors in the Jedi, Qui-gon is a Jedi Master, a respected member of the Council, and an all-around badass mother****er. He is killed by Darth Maul in the climax of TPM.
chow.jpg

Queen Padme Naberrie Amidala - Missy Peregrym
The Queen. She gets knocked up by Anakin Skywalker with twins.
peregrym.jpg
peregrym2.jpg

Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus - NO CAST YET

Qymaen jai Sheelal/Gen. Grievous - NO CAST YET

Bail Organa - Gabriel Byrne
A Senator who is instructed by Obi-wan and Yoda to raise one of the Skywalker twins, Leia, after most of the Jedi have died.
byrne.jpg

Mace Windu - Samuel L. Jackson
Another badass mother****er. He doesn't die a *****-*** death this time around. Also, he utters the only two F-bombs in Star Wars history, as he verbally expresses his tiredness for "these mother****in' Separatists on this mother****in' Geonosis."
samul.jpg

Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum - NO CAST YET
The Chancellor who is eventually killed and overthrown by Palpatine.

Palpatine/Darth Sidious - Christopher Plummer
plummer.jpg

My cast for the original trilogy is here: http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667&page=3

Last edited:
S U P E R M A N

Clark Kent/Superman - James Caviezel
Caviezel.jpg

Lois Lane - Mary-Louise Parker
marylouiseparker.jpg

Lex Luthor - Ed Harris
11017_415x277.jpg

Jimmy Olsen - Anton Yelchin
antonyelchin.jpg

Latest posts

Back