Legend of Zelda Netflix series?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Netflix Is Developing a Live-Action 'Legend of Zelda' Series

"The video streaming service is in the early stages of developing a live action series based on "Zelda," about an ordinary boy named Link who must rescue a princess named Zelda and save a fantasy world called Hyrule, said a person familiar with the matter. As it seeks writers to work on the show, Netflix is describing it as "Game of Thrones" for a family audience, this person said.

A Netflix spokeswoman declined to comment. A Nintendo spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
"

zvgWHSS.jpg

That's a great idea, and it sounds like a great approach. There is so much cool stuff in that universe and I'm excited to see them adapt it.

Nintendo CEO recently did an interview with Time
That story about a new live action series Zelda series coming to Netflix in Japan may not be accurate

In early February, the Wall Street Journal reported that Netflix was developing a live-action series based on Nintendo's Legend of Zelda franchise. But Mr. Iwata says those rumors are inaccurate.

"As of now, I have nothing new to share with you in regard to the use of our IPs for any TV shows or films, but I can at least confirm that the article in question is not based on correct information," says Iwata.

sigh. :(

Nintendo CEO recently did an interview with Time

sigh. :(

That is not an outright denial.

If anything, it seems as close to a confirmation that there are at least talks going on as you're going to see.

That is not an outright denial.

If anything, it seems as close to a confirmation that there are at least talks going on as you're going to see.
Exactly. Even in the initial report they didn't even deny it, they just chose not to respond, meaning there was likely talks somewhere happening.

Latest posts

Back