Legends of Tomorrow news & discussion. [Spoilers]

Re: Legends of Tomorrow (Flash/Arrow spinoff) news & discussion.

New trailer:

[video=youtube;teoxQ02UGb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoxQ02UGb8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Superman and Batman references, Firestorm finally gets a costume... loving this!

Legends of Tomorrow (Flash/Arrow spinoff) news & discussion.

New trailer:

[video=youtube;teoxQ02UGb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoxQ02UGb8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Superman and Batman references, Firestorm finally gets a costume... loving this!

That looks like so much fun.

Also loving the fact we have Flash on Tuesdays, Arrow on Wednesdays, and Legends of Tomorrow on Thursdays.

Add in Gotham on Mondays, Agents of SHIELD and iZombie on Tuesdays, etc, there's plenty of comic related goodness for me on TV now. :)

Last edited:

Berlanti/Kreisberg rule the weekday now with Supergirl on Mondays, also. 4 shows a week, let's see if they can do something on Fridays. They'd make it work, haha.

Sweet. It looks really good. Do we know how many episodes this is going to be?

Berlanti/Kreisberg rule the weekday now with Supergirl on Mondays, also. 4 shows a week, let's see if they can do something on Fridays. They'd make it work, haha.

Yeah, but Supergirl isn't any good, and it's ratings are dropping like a stone, so it likely won't get a second season.

Which may be yet another lesson (already established by Constantine, in a way): cable network ratings only need a portion of what network show ratings need to be considered successful.

Something tells me after Supergirl gets cancelled (which is a 90% probability, honestly), Berlanti and Kreisberg will stick to CW/possibly other cable network superhero shows instead of shopping them to the networks (regarding future superhero projects they may do).

Sweet. It looks really good. Do we know how many episodes this is going to be?
Either 13 or 15 episodes.

Yeah, but Supergirl isn't any good, and it's ratings are dropping like a stone, so it likely won't get a second season.
I disagree. I find Supergirl to be a good show. It has things to fix, just like Arrow and Flash did from their first seasons.

Most likely a Ra's from a time previous to his death in Arrow Season 3

Good point the show deals with time travel ect... OMG if Supergirl does crossover with them think we could get a Supergirl & the Legion of Super-Heroes episode or two?

Oooooooohhhhhh, baby! Dis gun b gud.

Good point the show deals with time travel ect... OMG if Supergirl does crossover with them think we could get a Supergirl & the Legion of Super-Heroes episode or two?

I'd like them to cross over with Supergirl as an alternate reality due to that being such a big thing in Flash this season, plus that allows them to not have to worry much about Superman/continuity (since Supes isn't even mentioned in the modern continuity of Arrow/Flash, though the LoT trailer does reference Man of Steel and Dark Knight, so presumably they'll show up in the future sometime--not on the show just in-universe, I mean).

However, I'm not sure it's going to happen. I know it's same producers and showrunners, but the issue isn't that, but the network execs who ultimately must sign off on such a crossover. And given the previous statements that CBS wants to "keep Supergirl to themselves, I don't know if it will happen.

Keeping my fingers crossed, though. The more the merrier. :)

Last edited:

However, I'm not sure it's going to happen. I know it's same producers and showrunners, but the issue isn't that, but the network execs who ultimately must sign off on such a crossover. And given the previous statements that CBS wants to "keep Supergirl to themselves, I don't know if it will happen.

Keeping my fingers crossed, though. The more the merrier. :)
With Supergirl and a crossover, from what the CBS President now said, sounds like there's still a slim, better chance than before (well, with Flash). Wether it happens (if it does) this season (doubtful) or the next (most likely) is another thing altogether.

Last edited:

Yeah they keep going all over like some places list "only year one is separate" ect.. so im confused , its dumb as CW and CBS are both the same company kinda!

With Supergirl and a crossover, from what the CBS President now said, sounds like there's still a slim, better chance than before (well, with Flash). Wether it happens (if it does) this season (doubtful) or the next (most likely) is another thing altogether.

It would be smart for CBS to take advantage of the opportunity. The alternate universe angle that makes up the major plot device of this season's Flash makes for a perfect entrance and exit vehicle for Flash to show up in Kara's reality and vice versa. And as I said, it could only benefit Supergirl's ratings/fanbase, as it may prompt Flash viewers who don't watch Supergirl to begin to do so.

I don't think CBS would mind so much Gustin appearing as Flash on Supergirl, but I think they're reluctant to return the favor and have her appear on a Flash episode (and if not, CW has no reason to share).

We'll see, I'd love to see it happen, personally.

Last edited:

I thought the first episode was sort of ho hum. I'm sure it will get better as it goes along, though.

Stephen Amell to Appear on Legends of Tomorrow Sporting a Goatee, Missing An Arm

When the team goes to 2046 in the sixth episode of season 1, Stephen Amell will guest star as future Oliver Queen.

"As ad added bonus to comic book fans, Oliver is missing his left arm and will be sporting a goatee, in a nod to the character's appearance in the seminal Dark Knight Returns," Guggenheim said. "We think this episode features some of the coolest things we've ever done."

Last edited:

I'm really not enjoying this show very much so far. It's trying too hard to be funny and awesome.

12717922_898517503580048_1785642285619173969_n.jpg

It started here , only up to episode 2 but loving it. It's just fun , I don't like captain cold's voice though ..... However it's really fun and the back to the future element of erasing is marriage was great. Also It's got a season 2! I kept hearing rumours it wouldn't as it was over budget

Latest posts

Back