Lego Indiana Jones The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Both Lego Harry Potter and a sequel to Lego Indiana Jones appear to be in the works at Traveller's Tales, with their existence seemingly confirmed via an employee's online CV.

Charlotte Parker, an animator for the studio, revealed she is currently at work on both titles on her CV (spotted by gamesindustry)– which has recently been amended to remove references to the games. She also wrote of working on a pitch for a game based on the forthcoming movie The Hobbit.

More Here

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/962/962352p1.html

:D Nice!

Booooo.

I know the lego franchise has had success with thier games....but why base an Indiana Jones game on the worst films of the series?

And Harry Potter? Meh. I knew it was bound to happen.

I guess I can never get too into the Lego series because they're so childish. Star Wars was fun the first time thru....but after that? Pass.

I guess I can never get too into the Lego series because they're so childish. Star Wars was fun the first time thru....but after that? Pass.

I love them, Lego Star wars 1 , 2 and complete saga editions are awesome to me and Lego Batman was kick *** too. It's why i'm looking forward to "Super hero squad" I'm hoping it becomes Marvel's answer to the lego games.

I don't think they are childish though. I think they are Child friendly sure but the self parodying humor mixed with Jokes aimed at fans who have seen it = Family games. I think any one can sit down and enjoy the games while laughing at the cut-scenes. E.g Darth Vader explaining he is luke's father with photos or Obi-wans bad luck.

Now I am in no way trying to have an argument or tell you that you should like them as everyone is different. I just thought I would explain my thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Ooh, disagreed. There is a ton of replay value in Lego Star Wars.

I don't think they are childish though. I think they are Child friendly sure but the self parodying humor mixed with Jokes aimed at fans who have seen it = Family games. I think any one can sit down and enjoy the games while laughing at the cut-scenes. E.g Darth Vader explaining he is luke's father with photos or Obi-wans bad luck.

I think that while they are very much kids' games; they are still some of the best kids' games around. The puzzles are genuinely confusing, even for adult players and when a kid is playing this game, they are actually learning problem-solving skills unbeknownst to themselves. There really isn't a whole lot of kids' games that do that.

That being said, there's never much incentive for me to go and replay all of the levels to unlock everything.

I think that while they are very much kids' games; they are still some of the best kids' games around. The puzzles are genuinely confusing, even for adult players and when a kid is playing this game, they are actually learning problem-solving skills unbeknownst to themselves. There really isn't a whole lot of kids' games that do that.

See that's why I said not Kids game but family game. See a kids game would be something like :

While family games (for all ages) :

I think lego star wars fits into the later category as Kids can play the game and love it, while Adults can play it and love the jokes, Enjoy collecting everything and just having fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
My youngest brother is autistc and everything he says, in some why or another, has something to do with Lego Indeana Jones. I personaly don't really care for the Lego games, but every time i visit he talks my ear off about it...

Latest posts

Back