LEGO Indiana Jones the Videogame!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
After nearly an hour of Star Wars news from LucasFilm's Steve Sansweet, the director of content management told the enormous San Diego Comic-Con gathering that he had forgotten one thing, and the Indiana Jones theme hit.

LEGO Indiana Jones the Video Game is coming to a videogame system near you.

Yes, LucasArts is teaming with TT games once again to put a plastic spin on a familiar franchise. The title will give gamers the chance to play through the first three Indy flicks with the plastic pieces and blocks they know and love.

Sansweet showed a brief trailer that featured a number of the franchise's favorite scenes redone in LEGO vision. The opening scene said "South America 1936" and showed Indy marching a group through the tall grass. Two natives shot darts at our hero -- however, the darts miss Indy and whack the opposite shooters.

From there we got some brief gameplay moments of Indy leaping around and swinging with his whip, firing off his gun and running from a LEGO boulder chasing him down a hallway.

At the end, the words onscreen announced that you could expect the game summer 2008, but it didn't mention platforms.

Trailer
http://uk.media.ps2.ign.com/media/953/953313/vids_1.html

This looks great!

I don't even read IGN, gamespot etc anymore. I just watch SSJmole posts. Dude, ur TEH newsguy @games.

SOLD! It better come out on the Wii, too! Wii whip action would be awesome!

Last edited:
SOLD! It better come out on the Wii, too! Wii whip action would be awesome!

Hell yeah. Also I really really want to see the lego version of that guy doing al the fancy sword moves then been shot. That has to be hilarious

DUDE THIS KICKS!!!

i just watched raiders the other night too!

I know! Shame they announced this one first , I really wanted the Lego Batman game to get updated with info but still cool

Last edited:
This make a lot more sense than making a LEGO Batman game. This will be like Star Wars in that it's a series of movies that everyone has seen, so you can have a lot more fun with it. What are they drawing from with Batman?

This. Is. Awesome.

I'm one of the biggest Indy fans you'll ever meet. Even though I haven't played any of the other Lego movie games, I like what I've seen and heard, and the same formula being applied to the Indy Trilogy has me drooling.

I surprised they're actually doing this, since Lego already has its own Indiana Jones counterpart - Johnny Thunder.

The trailer is great. Very excited for this, especially since I'm sure to be in hardcore Indy mode next May with the new movie.

In the meantime, anyway looking for a TERRIFIC Indiana Jones game should get Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb.

Latest posts

Back