LEGO Multiverse

Jozaca

There is a LEGO multiverse?
I am having trouble finding a LEGO Batman Timeline here, which seems weird since there is a LEGO marvel timeline.
Speaking of finding things, Am I the only one that has problems with the search bar lately? In the last month or so, there are some searches that I used to make that are now apparently containing too common word to search or directly they give no results. I am also having trouble with finding some threads that I started, even if they exist, I can not find them in the "threads by this user" section in my profile, but they appear in the threads in "videogames" and "TV" or whatever their topic is if you access clicking it in the main page.
Returning to the topic of LEGO:
-Why is the LEGO marvel Superheroes 1 and 2 videogames considered the same universe as the LEGO avengers videogame? It's because the official listing says so, right? Even if the games doesn't seem to fit so nicely.
-Is the LEGO Batman movie (the one about the Batman from the LEGO Movie, not the one about the videogames that was direct to video) a prequel or a sequel to the LEGO movie?
-If I made a listing of LEGO universes would you count the LEGO Movie and The LEGO Movie: The Videogame as two separate universes or as retellings of the same history?

Last edited:
1. LEGO Avengers is the same universe. The The Avengers portion is set before LEGO Marvel Superheroes. The Avengers: Age of Ultron portion is set after that game.
2. The LEGO Batman Movie happens at the start of The LEGO Movie 2 basically. I have no idea about the Unikitty show though.
3. No idea. Timeline probably makes them separate?

I Don't Really Worry about the Lego Videogame timelines because they are just retellings of the IPs that are popular like Star Wars and Marvel.

So for example the MCU Timeline would be used to map out all of the DLC and Main Game Content in Chronological order.

But there is 100% a Chronological Viewing Order for The Lego Movie franchise which is Follows:

- The Lego Movie (2014)
- The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
- The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017)
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)

I put Lego Ninjago after Lego Batman because even though Lloyd is featured as the green ninja in the first lego movie (which means he would have to be a more experienced fighter and would then place Ninjago before the Lego movie) I believe that the Events in the Lego Ninjago movie are like a spin off dimension (different owner of the Lego mini figs means same universe but separate worlds) if that makes sense (kinda like an easier to understand version of the 3 Main Spider-Men in the MCU).

And the Lego Batman movie gets referenced to a bit at the start of the Lego movie 2

There is a LEGO multiverse?
I am having trouble finding a LEGO Batman Timeline here, which seems weird since there is a LEGO marvel timeline.
Speaking of finding things, Am I the only one that has problems with the search bar lately? In the last month or so, there are some searches that I used to make that are now apparently containing too common word to search or directly they give no results. I am also having trouble with finding some threads that I started, even if they exist, I can not find them in the "threads by this user" section in my profile, but they appear in the threads in "videogames" and "TV" or whatever their topic is if you access clicking it in the main page.
Returning to the topic of LEGO:
-Why is the LEGO marvel Superheroes 1 and 2 videogames considered the same universe as the LEGO avengers videogame? It's because the official listing says so, right? Even if the games doesn't seem to fit so nicely.
-Is the LEGO Batman movie (the one about the Batman from the LEGO Movie, not the one about the videogames that was direct to video) a prequel or a sequel to the LEGO movie?
-If I made a listing of LEGO universes would you count the LEGO Movie and The LEGO Movie: The Videogame as two separate universes or as retellings of the same history?
1) Listing of Marvel encyclopedia.
2) Prequel to Lego Movie 2.
3) I would just count it like the tie-ins games for the raimy spider-man trilogy.
  • case 1: If an event from the movie is from the games too then the movie depiction is canon. (example: in the 2002 movie of spider-man there is a fight with goblin in an event celebration, that fight take place in the day, in the tie-in games is the same fight but completely different and it take place at night. In this case the movie depiction is the canon one.)
  • case 2: if an event in the movie is in the game but expanded on and without contradiction, then both are canon. (for example the second and third level of the 2002 spider-man tie-in game you follow the killer of uncle Ben in a werehouse, this event can be after spider-man stop the killer's car and run to the werehouse in the movie. In this case both are canon.)
  • case 3: If an event is depicted only in the games but not in the movie but contradicts the plot of the movie itself, then this part of the game isn't canon. (example: in the first level of the 2002 spider-man game you have to interrogate the members of the skull gang to find where uncle ben's killer is, this contradicts the movie since Peter found pretty fast the killer thanks to a police radio report. In this case that part of the game isn't canon.)
  • case 4: if an event is depicted only in the games and doesn't contradicts the plot of the movie itself, then this part of the game is canon. (example: the part of the 2002 spider-man tie-in game related to Volture, Schoker, Scorpion and Kraven, in this case the game add new content and sub plots withouth contradicting the movie. In this case this part of the game is canon.)

1) Listing of Marvel encyclopedia.
2) Prequel to Lego Movie 2.
3) I would just count it like the tie-ins games for the raimy spider-man trilogy.
  • case 1: If an event from the movie is from the games too then the movie depiction is canon. (example: in the 2002 movie of spider-man there is a fight with goblin in an event celebration, that fight take place in the day, in the tie-in games is the same fight but completely different and it take place at night. In this case the movie depiction is the canon one.)
  • case 2: if an event in the movie is in the game but expanded on and without contradiction, then both are canon. (for example the second and third level of the 2002 spider-man tie-in game you follow the killer of uncle Ben in a werehouse, this event can be after spider-man stop the killer's car and run to the werehouse in the movie. In this case both are canon.)
  • case 3: If an event is depicted only in the games but not in the movie but contradicts the plot of the movie itself, then this part of the game isn't canon. (example: in the first level of the 2002 spider-man game you have to interrogate the members of the skull gang to find where uncle ben's killer is, this contradicts the movie since Peter found pretty fast the killer thanks to a police radio report. In this case that part of the game isn't canon.)
  • case 4: if an event is depicted only in the games and doesn't contradicts the plot of the movie itself, then this part of the game is canon. (example: the part of the 2002 spider-man tie-in game related to Volture, Schoker, Scorpion and Kraven, in this case the game add new content and sub plots withouth contradicting the movie. In this case this part of the game is canon.)
I never understood why the Spider Man trilogy tie-ins aren't considered just an alternate universe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back