LEGO Wizarding World = 0000FF
LEGO Star Wars = FFD700
LEGO Indiana Jones = D4AF37
LEGO DC Universe = D1D5D8
--------------------------------------
Video Games

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 1: "Negotiations"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 2: "Invasion of Naboo"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 3: "Escape from Naboo"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 4: "Mos Espa Podrace"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 4: "Mos Espa Podrace"

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 5: "Retake Theed Palace"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: "Anakin's Flight"

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 6: "Darth Maul"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episode II: Attack oof the Clones: Chapter 1: "Bounty Hunter Persuit"

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 1: "Discovery on Kamino"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 2: "Droid Factory"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 3: "Jedi Battle"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 4: "Gunship Cavalry"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 5: "Gunship Cavalry"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 5: "Count Dooku"

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 1: "Battle Over Coruscant"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 2: "Chanchellor in Peril"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 3: "General Grievous"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 4: "Defense of Kashyyyk"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 5: "Ruin of the Jedi"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 6: "Darth Vader"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: "A New Hope"

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 1: "Secret Plans"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 2: "Through the Jundland Wastes"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 3: "Mos Eisley Spaceport"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 4: "Rescue the Princess"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 5: "Death Star Escape"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 6: "Rebel Attack"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 1: "Hoth Base"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 2: "Escape from Echo Base"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 3: "Falcon Flight"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 4: "Dagobah"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 5: "Cloud City Trap"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 6: "Betrayal Over Bespin"

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 1: "Jabba's Palace"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 2: "The Great Pit of Carkoon"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 3: "Speeder Showdown"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 4: "The Battle of Endor"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 5: "Jedi Destiny"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 6: "Into the Death Star"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: "Young Indy"

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 1: "Shanghai Showdown"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 2: "Pankot Secrets"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 3: "The Temple of Kali"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 4: "Free the Slaves"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 5: "Escape the Mines"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 6: "Battle on the Bridge"

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 1: "The Lost Temple"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 2: "Into the Mountains"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 3: "City of Danger"

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 3: "The Well of Souls"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 4: "Persuing the Ark"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 6: "Opening the Ark"

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 1: "Hunt for Sir Richard"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 2: "Castle Rescue"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 3: "Motorcycle Escape"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 4: "Trouble in the Sky"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 5: "Desert Ambush"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 6: "Temple of the Grail"

LEGO Island
LEGO Racers
LEGO Rock Riders
Legoland
LEGO Alpha Team
LEGO Racers 2
LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge
Island Xtreme Stunts
Soccer Mania

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 1:
"The Riddler Makes a Whitdrawal"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 1: "You Can Bank on Batman"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 2: "On the Rocks"

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 2: "An Icy Reception"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 3: "Two-Face Chase"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 3: "Green Fingers"

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 4: "A Poisonous Appointment"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 4: "An Enterprising Theft"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 5: "Breaking Blocks"

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 5: "The Face-Off"

????

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 1:
"Negotiations"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 2: "Invasion of Naboo"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 3: "Escape from Naboo"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 4: "Mos Espa Podrace"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 4: "Mos Espa Podrace"

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 5: "Retake Theed Palace"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: "Anakin's Flight"

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Chapter 6: "Darth Maul"

????

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episode II: Attack oof the Clones: Chapter 1: "Bounty Hunter Persuit"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 1: "Discovery on Kamino"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 2: "Droid Factory"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 3: "Jedi Battle"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 4: "Gunship Cavalry"
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 5: "Gunship Cavalry"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Chapter 5: "Count Dooku"

????

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 1:
"Battle Over Coruscant"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 2: "Chanchellor in Peril"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 3: "General Grievous"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 4: "Defense of Kashyyyk"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 5: "Ruin of the Jedi"
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Chapter 6: "Darth Vader"

????

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game:
"A New Hope"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 1: "Secret Plans"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 2: "Through the Jundland Wastes"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 3: "Mos Eisley Spaceport"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 4: "Rescue the Princess"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 5: "Death Star Escape"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode IV: A New Hope: Chapter 6: "Rebel Attack"

????

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 1: "Hoth Base"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 2: "Escape from Echo Base"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 3: "Falcon Flight"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 4: "Dagobah"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 5: "Cloud City Trap"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Chapter 6: "Betrayal Over Bespin"

????

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 1: "Jabba's Palace"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 2: "The Great Pit of Carkoon"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 3: "Speeder Showdown"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 4: "The Battle of Endor"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 5: "Jedi Destiny"
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: Chapter 6: "Into the Death Star"

August

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures:
"Young Indy"

13th-22nd June (I have to rewatch the movie for properly putting this in the right order)

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 1:
"Shanghai Showdown"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 2: "Pankot Secrets"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 3: "The Temple of Kali"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 4: "Free the Slaves"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 5: "Escape the Mines"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Temple of Doom: Chapter 6: "Battle on the Bridge"

July

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 1:
"The Lost Temple"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 2: "Into the Mountains"

2nd August
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 3:
"City of Danger"

August
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 3:
"The Well of Souls"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 4: "Persuing the Ark"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: Raiders of the Lost Ark: Chapter 6: "Opening the Ark"

December

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 1:
"Hunt for Sir Richard"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 2: "Castle Rescue"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 3: "Motorcycle Escape"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 4: "Trouble in the Sky"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 5: "Desert Ambush"
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures: The Last Crusade: Chapter 6: "Temple of the Grail"

????
LEGO Island

????
LEGO Racers
LEGO Rock Riders

????
Legoland
LEGO Alpha Team

????
LEGO Racers 2

????
Island Xtreme Stunts
Soccer Mania

????

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 1:
"The Riddler Makes a Whitdrawal"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 1: "You Can Bank on Batman"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 2: "On the Rocks"

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 2: "An Icy Reception"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 3: "Two-Face Chase"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 3: "Green Fingers"

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 4: "A Poisonous Appointment"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 4: "An Enterprising Theft"
LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Villain Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 5: "Breaking Blocks"

LEGO Batman: The Videogame: Episode 1: The Riddler's Revenge: Chapter 5: "The Face-Off"

December
LEGO Fun to Build

26th September
LEGO Island

11th November
LEGO Chess
LEGO Creator
LEGO Loco

31st July
LEGO Racers

October
LEGO Friends

15th November
LEGO Rock Riders

????
LEGO: My Style Kindergarden
LEGO: My Style Preschool

1st May
Legoland

13th September
LEGO Stunt Rally

4th October

LEGO Alpha Team
LEGO Creator: Knights' Kingdom

????
LEGO Racers 2

LEGO Creator: Harry Potter

30th March

2nd October
LEGO Bionicle: Tales of the Tahonga

????
LEGO Bionicle: Matoran Adventures
Island Xtreme Stunts
Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension

18th June
Soccer Mania

20th November
Drome Racers

????
Bionicle: The Game

????
LEGO Knights' Kingdom

????
Bionicle: Maze of Shadows

29th March

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game

????
Bionicle: Heroes

11th September

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

6th November

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

3rd June

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

23rd September
LEGO Batman: The Videogame

Last edited:
Wow, I remember last decade seeing in Disney Channel the LEGO Friends shorts and now it turns out that the franchise (with the same characters) existed since at least 1999?

LEGO Friends 2010s.jpg

LEGO Friends 1999.png
OK, they don't look so similar, but the names are the same according to LEGO Wiki

Last edited:
You know LEGO Dimensions show they is a multiverse?
Yup, Just since the games doesn't have a listing (i don't like having the universe as "Doctor Who's universe" for example, so that's why i just ignored putting them in [].

always struck me how the stuff in dimensions is like, from a universe like the original theyre based on but lego

and then theres doctor who just being like, nope, totally main canon. just dont ask why we're lego now, who cares

Latest posts

Back