Let's start predicting the delays!!!!

a fan

It's exactly one month till ultimates 2 #10 comes out. Start predicting how long this will be delayed.

I predict 2 weeks so this means that the issue will come out on March 1st 2006.

a fan said:
It's exactly one month till ultimates 2 #10 comes out. Start predicting how long this will be delayed.

I predict 2 weeks so this means that the issue will come out on March 1st 2006.

So you're saying that Ultimates 2 #10 will be delayed from Janurary 18, 2006, until March 1, 2006? And thats only two weeks? I'm assuming you meant February 1, instead of March 1.

As for me, I'm saying we'll see it sometime in mid-February, Feb. 15th to be exact.

I'm hoping it will be released the date it's supposed to.

The year 2012 that is! Bwahahahaha!

I don't want #10 to ever come out.

If it does, it means Hitch is one issue closer to doing that stupid uber-crossover and I've had enough crossovers to last me three lifetimes.

But a more serious answer would be - a month. It think mid Feb.

DIrishB said:
Crossover? What crossover?
Hitch is doing something for Marvel around this time next year. He's said he's having a year headstart and that Marvel won't announce what it is until next summer. He's said it in the con reports. And/or somewhere else.

icemastertron said:
Hitch is doing something for Marvel around this time next year. He's said he's having a year headstart and that Marvel won't announce what it is until next summer. He's said it in the con reports. And/or somewhere else.

Oh ok. Hmmmm, but if they're not announcing what it is, how does Bass know it'll be a crossover?

Looks like they're finally being smart and giving him a year headstart...which should allow him to complete the first 4 issues ahead of schedule...from there on out...delays!!! I can't complain though, the guy's art is amazing. After all, the roof of the Sistine Chapel wasn't painted in a day.

Latest posts

Back