Life After Carnage...

Genetic engineering. 616 had radiation, Ultimate has geneng (though of course geneng makes a hell of a lot more sense). Though Felica's powers are a bit odd. Could have borrowed some of Wanda Lensherr's DNA (I seem to recall 616 Scarlet Witch havingprobability altering powers)?

But Scarlet Witch has probabilty good, while Black Cat has the bad. Isn't that right? Or does Witch have both?

I think that Scarlet Witch has both... Anyway, that his besides the point. We're not really sure if she has powers, persay, though I think she does. Stuff like that could've happened merely on coincidence, you never know... With Black Cat, anyway. I'd love to see her again soon.

From: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/scarletwitch.htm

Known superhuman powers: The Scarlet Witch possesses the mutant power of affecting probability fields. By a combination of gestures and mental concentration, she creates a hex-sphere, a finite pocket of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force, which upon reaching its intended target, causes disturbance in the molecular-level probability field surrounding the target. Thus, unlikely phenomena will occur. Among the many phenomena she is able to cause are: the sudden melting of gun barrels, the spontaneous combustion of any flammable object, the rapid rust or decay of various organic and inorganic materials, the poltergeist-like deflection of an object in flight, the sudden evacuation of air from a given volume, the disruption of energy transmissions and fields, and so on. These phenomena occur practically instantaneously after the completion of her hex. Her range of hex-casting is limited by her line of sight. (She cannot watch a live television broadcast and cause a hex-phenomenon to occur at its point of origin.)

Scarlet Witch's hex-casting ability still has a 20% unreliability factor. Her sorcerous training has not given her a set of powers separate from her mutant abilities, but only honed her control over her existing abilities. She has, however, a special affinity for the natural elements and materials that true witches utilize in their spells: the four alchemical elements, wood, organic substances, etc. The reliability factor of her hex-casting ability is also limited by her physical condition: when well rested, in good health, and mentally and emotionally alert, Scarlet Witch can cast numerous hex-spheres in rapid succession and attain desirable results for almost an hour.

Contrary to certain accounts, the Scarlet Witch cannot levitate, shoot magical energy concussive blasts, or transmute elements.

That had an interesting Ultimate Nightmare thing on it, but nothing I thought too new about the Ultimate Spider-Man verse.

Hey, I'm hearing that there may be a Vulture cameo... Do you think that may be the villain in one of the team-up issues.

Well, Bendis was given a list of villains that he was going to Ultimize and Vulture was given a "Sort of". If I'm taking this correctly, he will be sort of like the Rhino in the respect that he will be in one or two issues and then get canned. That would be the perfect kinda thing for what's happening with Wolverine.

Hey, I just wanted to speculate about Scorpion... He should be the next big thing after Carnage and Hob-Goblin. I think that JJJ and the Bugle should have a role in it, however, I don't think that they should be part of his origin. Norman Osborne should. Oscorp should make a come-back.

But I think Morbius wil be getting an arc after Hobgoblin. But I definitely cannot wait to see Ultimate Scorpion!

Morbius? What can he do with Morbius? I guess this is a way to get Blade back into the story... I really hope that Michael Morbius will be the love interest of Black Cat. That would be interesting and it would also open up an oppurtunity to build on the alliance between Spider-Man and the Cat.

Scorpion is who I am waiting for next to Hob-Goblin. I think, if Bendis puts his head on correctly, can be one of the bigger threats in Peter's life. I want him on the same level as Ock and GG in this particular Universe. I'd really like to see that. Since Venom isn't arachnid, persay, Scorpion can fit that void and be Spidey's equal.

Since you've taken the Scorpion vote, I say I can't wait for Mysterio. You know Bendis is gonna do it, I just can't wait to see the makeover Bagley gives him.

He sure gave him one in the Doc Ock return...

I think that Mysterio will be a difficult villain to do seeing as how they had that little stint in the Doc Ock arc. When Bendis does that character, there should be a little bit of a mention that there was a Mysterio in the Spidey movie...

Latest posts

Back