Life After Carnage...

Probably more like Chameleon, Tombstone, Silvermane, and Demogoblin will do. Also, I hear the real Mysterio is supposed to be Ultimatized maybe this time next year.

Should be interesting, though, I really hope they do something about that silly dome. I hate that thing. Also, there should be a connection to the one in the movie and the one that is to be a real villain. It would be silly otherwise. The new villain could just say he got the idea from the movie and that'll suit me fine. They just need to make a vague connection.

Also, Silvermane, in my opinion, belongs better in the pages of Ultimate X-Men now. He was referenced there and now that the reasons he was, Sinister and Gambit, are in full force, it seems only right to have him get involved with mutants. I was thinking along the lines of Horseman of Apocolypse for Silvermane...

What if the team up stories turned out to be connected, but Spidey ends up needing the help of friends with certain abilities to battle the villain intended?

Hmm... What if Spider-Man started with Wolverine and it snowballed from there, getting Human Torch and Dr. Strange to fight an Ultimate Darmammuu or something? I dunno, but what if they all, by the end, where there fighting?

fight an Ultimate Darmammuu or something

Isn't that the thing from Amazing #500?

Please - no. That issue was horrendous.

We need that about as much as we need an Ultimate version of Cosmic Spidey.

The villain could be Mysterio or Chameleon. They both have the persona to turn Spidey into a detective, with the aid of Wolverine, Torch, and Strange to track them down.

They didn't.

Let's try to get back on topic here; we're drifting off... :D

With Gwen now possibly out of the picture, do you think the Black Cat will fill the void for the love triangle that Spidey is so famous for?

To explain... If the team-up issue were to be a mystery involving Mysterio or Chameleon, since Wolverine has proved himself as a formidable detective, I don't think there would be any need from the Human Torch or Dr. Strange.

The Black Cat is too old for Peter! :) Although, that would be hella cool, I doubt that. Now that she is dead, that frees up time for Black Cat, the Bugle, school, and possibly more Aunt May. Keep MJ's appearance at a minimum... She's not a very interesting character.

The Black Cat is too old for Peter!

Yeah what are the statutory laws in New York? :lol: Peter is only 15; I'd guess cat is like 28 or so.

Who said Black Cat was dead? Have we learned nothing from #39 when Fury and Peter are having the talk after the battle with Venom. He tells Peter if there's no body, 99% of the time the person is still alive. And Bendis has already said Cat will make an appearance by #100.

Yup, he said that the arc with her return would focus on a guest apperance with Black Widow last time I checked. We'll see how that goes over. What if she turns out to be the mystery behind the team-up issues? That would be interesting if she not only had a tie with Spidey but with Wolverine and Black Widow's former relationship, too... Hmm... I may have struck gold on this one. We'll have to see, though. :)

Yeah, Bendis said before that he was having fun with the fact that Felicia's much older than Peter but she didn't know that (Spidey wearing a mask and all). I thought it ws pretty funny when she was asking him if he was married and stuf back in #51.

Latest posts

Back